Oneshot #9

Watch downfalls high on facebook if you haven't already! The link to get to it is in Chase's Instagram bio :). This chapter is similar to one of my favourite oneshots I did a while back, but a bit different.

Chase pov:
I haven't seen my friend Charli in a while and today is valentine's day. I am planning to ask her to be my valentine. I already sent something to Charli a few days ago for Valentine's day, I'm hoping it reaches to Charli today. I am planning on surprising her and visiting Connecticut to see her. I'm going to stay for three days with charli so I pack a few little things in a bag to bring with me. I told my family already I am going to see Charli today so I say bye to my family and start to drive to the airport.

Charli pov:
I woke up and it is valentine's day. I don't have a valentine's so today is just another day for me. I check my mailbox since I do that everyday I got a package. I look at who it is for and it says it's for me. I look around on the package to see who it is from and I see that it is from my friend Chase. Aw that's nice of him to send me something. I run inside and go to the kitchen to grab the scissors to open the package. I go back to my room, sit on my bed and start to open the package. I see that the first thing is a little note. I read the note and it says:

Dear Charli,
Here is a little something for valentine's day. The teddy bear is to have something from me when we can't see eachother. The beanie baby is matching with me, I gave you romeo and I have juliet. I got you your favourite chocolates too by the way which I hope you enjoy. More surprises to come later:)
From, Chase

Aw that's so nice. I look in to the package and theres a cute brown teddy bear with a red bow around it's neck. Aww omg this is way to cute. I hug the teddy bear and place it on my bed close to where I sleep. I pick up a cute beanie baby which I assumed was Romeo. I look at the tag and it sure enough is Romeo. He is so adorable. I give him a hug too and place him beside my teddy bear. I lastly pull out a big pack of Ferrero Rocher. Omg this is the best package I have gotten In a while. This is so cute of Chase to think of me and buy me all these amazing things. I send Chase a heart and say thank you for everything you got me and that I love it, but he didn't respond so I'm guessing he's most likely busy.

Chase pov:
I'm finally at the airport and I'm waiting for the airplane. It says it comes in about 15 min which is ok because it's not that long. I sit in one of the seats and wait for the airplane to arrive.
                                 15 min later
Still Chase pov:
The plane is finally here. I get on and put my bag of stuff on my lap. I grab my headphones from my bag and plug them in to my phone. I turn airplane mode on my phone and I start to listen to music. I started to receive some old notfitcantions and I was going through them when I realzied that Charli had texted me. I turn off my music and look at the text. She was saying thank you for the package. I'm so happy the package got there in time. I reply with no problem and I start to play my music again.
                               4 hours later
Still Chase pov:
Were finally here at Connecticut's airport. I text Dixie and tell her about me surprising Charli and that I need a ride there too there house (Dixie can drive). She texts back Ok and about 40 min later she shows up and we start to drive to there house.
       40 min later (so sorry for all the time skips)

Charli pov:
My sister told me she's going somewhere and that she will be back which I got really confused about because she usually tells me where she's going. My parents also left for a date so I'm home alone. I've been home alone before, it just sucks. I hear a knock at the door and it is Dixie. "Hii where did you go?" I say "Oh just too a friends house" Dixie says. That's suspicious but I reply with okay and go to my room. I notice that my door was closed which I didn't leave my door closed. I open the door and door and I see Chase sitting on my bed with my teddy bears and chocolate. "Happy Valentine's day" He says "AW you actually came to vist me?" I say "Of course! Even though were just friends why spend valentine's day alone?" Chase says "Aw, your the best. How did you get here?" I say "I went through the back door" Chase says smirking "Ooo your a smart one I see" I say "That I am" Chase says. I sit down next to him on my bed and lay my head on his shoulder.

Chase pov:
"Hey Char can I ask you something" I say "Of course" Charli says "welllll, will you be my valentine and my girl" I say "Hmmmm what do you think?!? Of course" Charli says. I kiss her and pull away. I  unwrap one of her chocolates and eat it. "I see you like Ferrero Rocher too" Charli says "Yes I do, I love them" I say "Well I won't be able to eat this entire back by myself so let's share them" Charli says "Sounds good to me bub" I say. Charli smiles at the name and we eat some chocolate. "I love u" Charli says "I love u more" I say

Hi guys! May be a short chapter but I'm trying my best to use all yalls idea's for help on this book! I'm going to update ysmwlri later today too so stay tuned for that. I love this chapter and I'm actually starting to be proud of my writing in this book again. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as I loved writing it! Ily all and PEACE!

Word count: 1105 (Omg I'm so happy 🥺)

Chapter is edited.