Chapter 14.

(Y/N)'s POV

"What was that?" his questioning tone was stern. I knew he was mad. 

"What was what?" I kept my tone quiet and calm as to not get hit again.

"Don't play dumb with me! I see the way you looked at him and how you always ran across the hall into his room in the middle of the night! And you thought I wouldn't notice that thing on your neck honestly you're so young and childish! you don't even know him! you don't know what his dad has done you don't know how terrible of a person he is, trust me Hamilton's are some of the worst scum on this earth! I swear if you ever thought that you could hide such a thing for me you would be so stupid!" his tone was raised, and he was getting closer to me making me back up farther and farther back. 

"I-I don't..." I whimpered but I didn't get to finish before he went on another tangent and cut me off.

"No, you let me finish!" he flung his arms up into the air causing me to flinch, "If you think he likes you you'd be damned to know that he's got girls lined up for miles! You are nothing compared to him! and his dad? oh! don't even get me started if you think he'd even like you just remember he still thinks you're my kid he hates your guts just as much as he hates mine just remember that!" I was up against the wall when he finished, I felt an urge of anger rise within me, which never happened before cause it would not end well for me. I love Philip so who is he to tell me how to feel? it seemed as though he cared more about his rivalry with Hamilton than he did about me, which makes sense but why does he even care for me when I'm not even his child, I'm no one to him.

(now when I tell you I wanna scream and rip out my hair and eyes while jumping off a building in this very moment because I'm behind schedule and have to say my words instead of typing them to speed up the process I'm not lying)

"You don't know him as I do! If you just took the time to talk to him then you would get to know how great of a person he is, and his dad he's not as bad as you think you just have to open your mind just a little bit!" I yelled back, straightening my posture, and looking him in the eyes. that's when I felt it. 

a deafening sound that made all noise in the house stop. a sound that happened about once a month on average for the past couple of years. the side of my face started hurting. a sting is all it took for me to coward back to my previous position. 

"Open my mind! listen here I'm not the one in the wrong he is he doesn't know what he's talking about! he's nothing but a son of a whore! And there's no doubt in my mind that his son is not one too! you stay away from him you hear!"

 (here like a listen you had here the first time is correct Jesus thank you oh my God)(just a little rant from yours truly)

"But..."

"No buts,  I'll be in my study (right that what it is the study I don't remember we're gonna stick with study) and I'll expect a cup of tea or in five minutes so you better get started!" he turned to the study that he was in previously that week. 

"Just listen to me." I got the courage to raise my voice a little bit before I whimpered back. 

"No! I will not listen to you or I will not tolerate your insignificance right now!  tea now!" he looked over his shoulder to shout before he continued on his way again. I ran up the back stairs and looked at the letters I had collected over the years. 

a tear fell onto the letter, it was at this point that I realized that I was even crying.

a sting is all it took for me to cry.

 I looked out the window and saw something. I saw that the hamiltons buggy hasn't gotten far yet. I got a sense of joy wash over me. I quickly ran out of my room, down the stairs, and out the door. I chased after the buggy trying to catch up to it. af6ter numerous attempts of yelling at it, it slowed down. and I saw a man peek out of it. 

a sting is all it took for me to be with him.

800 words