Chapter. 4

(Y/N)'s POV

I saw the door closed and at that moment, I knew that I would have to be here with this dweeb.  I walked over to the bookcase that was taller than me, but really at this point what isn't taller than me. I grabbed a book that was about law.

there was a space between the bookshelf and the wall so I went there. I put my knees close to my chest and just read the book. you know 'cause that's what you do with a book, you read it. duh.

anyway, while I was reading in the corner of my eye I saw Philip stare at me. I think it was because I was younger than him but reading a book that most girls, ladies, women, or females wouldn't even touch in their entire life.

"What? Do you like what you see."

I wiggled my eyebrows because I was trying to be cocky. did it work? I don't know. he looked at me surprised and a bit caught off guard.

"What? *scoff* of course not."

He turned his head as he scoffed.

"Whatever you say, lover boy."
I turned back to the book in my hands with a smug smile on my face.

"Loverboy!?!?"

"I'm sorry to do you not like that?"
I don't look up from the book.

"I shouldn't even be talking to you."

I looked down. I got up and walked over to the chair behind the desk. I picked up the Reading glasses that were left on the corner of the desk atop a large stack of papers. I grabbed a pen and paper and pretended to write things down. kinda like a shrink.

"And why is that?"

"Our parents hate each other."

He looked at me and gave a confused look. he walked over to me until he was also behind the desk. I looked to my right where he was.

"They're falling off."

he gave me a cute smile and pushed the glasses up my face. his face was only meters away. his finger lifted my face to get a better look I think. we looked into each other's eyes.

That's when the door opened.

(A/N)
Alright I'm back. I know it has been a while but I'm back. I know it sucks right. Anyway you might have noticed that I have a library now, never thought I'd make one. It's a bunch of books I helped write on my sisters account, go check them out cause I like them.