End???

ok so if you have been following this story you would know that it has been in the writing for so long. I was writing this story when I was going into my 8th year. it was supposed to end with an angsty fluffy ending where the reader sacrifices herself for the man she believes that she cannot live without. 

this is not me saying that I am not that into the fandom anymore, but that I don't know where to take the story. Hamilton will hold a special place in my heart forever and always as well as this story. I was writing this story when I needed love the most and when I wasn't stressed so much to the point where I now live off of nut bars, energy drinks, coffee, and peach rings. (I wish this was a joke) this story was in my head with its own house since I was in seventh grade. 

I am discontinuing it now because it is so special that I do not want it to end up like my SQUIP x Reader. as a writer it is important to know when the story has not reached its end but it has lost all motivation. 

I lost interest in writing long stories so I now write one-shots and imagines on my Tumblr. these stories will be posted once I have 100 of them. 

I will continue to write for hamilton and may add chapters if I feel like writing for it again. so I guess not discontinued but on hold.