Chapter 5

(Y/N)it's POV

We both looked over to the burgundy wood doors so fast that I'm surprised that our necks didn't break. In the doorway held the face that held pure shock, which at a time like this is was not a face you wanted to see.

Under the doorway was a short man with shoulder-length hair and went by the name Alexander Hamilton.

"What's going on?" He asked in the most gentle voice he could muster. It was a yell.

"Nothing pa, trust me." Philip was very quick to respond. His hands were shaking back and forth. "She was just messing around and I was making sure that she wouldn't ruin anything."

"She's wearing my glasses! Like father like daughter." He said under his breath in hopes that no one would hear. I heard it though. And as much as I wanted to go off on the little man with shoulder-length hair that looks as if it hadn't been showered in years, I didn't.
"Anyway, *sigh* I forgot some papers."

As he strolled over to his desk with his oh so long legs, I heard a relieved sigh come from Philip. Mr.Hamilton walked to the other side of the desk and grabbed my arm. he pulled me up with a puzzled look on his face. 

"Your father doesn't feed you much does he?" he said not meaning much seriousness since he knew that Jefferson was filthy rich.

"Mr. Jefferson hasn't fed me yet," I said calmly without thinking about the fact that the others thin that he is my dad.

"Mr. Jefferson?" he rose an eyebrow

"did I say that?"

"yes. quite frankly haven't met anyone who refers to their father by their first name. I find it kind of disrespectful, truthfully; no matter how much I hate him."

he grabbed the glasses off my face put it back on his desk and walked away and out the door. but not without whispering something to phillip and handing him money before hand.

(A/N)

I know that I have been gone for so damn long but I swear i have good reason, and I will give it to you in a list:

1. My mental health is in the trash- I have felt really unmotivated. what you have read above is work from over a couple of months.

2. school- now I know that this won't be my most relatable moment but education is of most importance to me. and being unmotivated meant that I had to do even more work to do something. 

3. I had to go to a mental hospital- it's pretty straight forward.

you might not know this but the majority problems, actions of main characters, feelings, and the names of characters of a story are based off of my life. so there are some easter eggs. also, how would you guys feel about a one-shots book? I just wanna know. ill make one because I have too many ideas but i just simply don't have the motivation to continue on something, but I really like doing it. 

503 words