Chapter 10.

I woke up to the sound of patter outside my door and birds chirping outside my window. I get out of bed and put on a dress, making sure to find one that'll cover my neck.

  I get out of bed and put on a dress, making sure to find one that'll cover my neck

I look in the mirror to make sure nothing peaks through. once final checks were made I brush my hair out and leave it down. I make my way down the stair to see Jefferson and Hamilton arguing to my left and kids running in the hall on my right. I head right since all that's left is Jefferson's study, book collection, and sleeping quarters. I see angelica chasing the other hamilton kids being careful to not knock over anything in the overly crowded hall.

Jefferson usually has guests here so this isn't new to me. a knock on the door brings me out of my daze. I go into the hall and open one of the doors to the east front. on the patio stood a short man, a handkerchief over his mouth. I instantly recognized him as James Madison.

"Jefferson is in the cabinet, sir." I pick up his bags when he walks past me and where Jefferson and hamilton argue. I close the door and put his luggage away. I take my time not wanting to see Phillip after last night thinking that it'll be awkward.

after dropping off the luggage in Madison's room I make my way back to the parlor. two piano's lay in the corners by the entrance of the room while chairs are scattered across the floor. Eliza sits in the middle of the room by the window not paying attention to her kids running around, just enjoying the subtle snowfall.

"why'd you cover it up?" I hear Phillip whisper in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"Why would I not?" I look up at him a light blush sprinkled across my cheeks and nose possibly even up to my ears.

"To let everyone know you're mine," he says in a seductive voice.

"Oh shut it." I playfully hit his arm with a giggle.

"Are you asking for another trip to my room?" he leans down and whispers in my ear. I tense up and blush a deeper red than anyone has ever seen. before I can respond with a snarky remark we get interrupted.

"C'mon Philip lets play outside." John pulls at Philip's sleeve. I laugh as Philip is trying to process the change of mood. the hamilton kids all head to the west front doors. I follow wanting to see the madness that is about to go down.

I stay on the patio and watch as the children through the snow at each other. it wasn't long before I got cold. I hugged myself and shivered to contemplate whether or not to go inside to get a shawl. Philip must have noticed because I see his coming up to me.

"Here." he drapes his coat over my shoulders. I put my arms in the sleeves

I hug the coat into my body, I inhale his scent

I hug the coat into my body, I inhale his scent. I smile into the fabric but that was soon whipped off once I feel snow hit my face at full force. I opened my eyes. my mouth fell open like a cob fish. I see Alex snicker and run away. I go after him planing on a second Boston massacre to play out in this field.

it didn't take long for everything to be painted white. everyone was covered in snow. I feel a blow to the back of my head, I turn to see Philip standing there. I reel my arm back and throw the snowball at him. I missed the first time but angelica hit him. him stoping gave me time to make another one and throw it at him.

soon everyone was ganging up on the poor 15-year-old. he was on the ground hands covering his face.

"I surrender!" he shouted. once the other children heard those words they erupted into cheers and ran off.

"You okay?" I kneeled in front of him. instead of an answer, I got a snowball. I was surprised, to say the least, but oh boy did he laugh his arse off. "You prick." I tackled him shoving snow into his face and he did the same to me. we only stop when Eliza calls us in for breakfast. 

A/N

Okay, well I posted 3 chapters in a day so yall can be stoked till I post again. I'm so sorry for the last chapter it killed me too. just for future reference, would yall be down for light lemon, no heavy shit here.