« 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐚 »

「 "𝙤𝙝 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙮/𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚! 𝙞 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧

「 "𝙤𝙝 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙮/𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚! 𝙞 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧." 𝙠𝙪𝙧𝙤𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙚𝙮𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪. 」

your eyes widened, you've seen this boy a few times at practice games, but you didn't know him like that at all. you were just staring at the tall boy with black hair a little flustered, he heard a lot about you?

you backed up into the bed as the tall boy crouched down in front of you. you gulped a bit. out of all people, why you? you were looking up at him confused.

he pulled your face up to make eye contact with his lengthy fingers. he had a smirk across his face, he was observing your face.

"yeah, you're hella pretty." kuroo said, he had a proud grin across his face. you didn't know what to say, you were just blankly staring at the boy, taken back by the suddenness of his actions.

but before you knew it, two hands slid under your arms, and you got pulled upwards onto the bed. you quickly looked behind you to see who it was, it was suna.

he wasn't looking at you, he was glaring at kuroo, he didn't say a word, but the way he was protectively holding you against himself, his arms around your waist firmly, he was telling kuroo to back off.

you shifted your gaze back to the tall boy who's black hair was wet and messily spread down his forehead and half down his face. he pushed himself back up, his posture was a bit messed up, and he was still shirtless. he was looking straight at you as he ran his hand through his damp hair.

"aw, you're no fun." kuroo tilted his head to the side with a small smirk.

( wrong fanfic kuroo, stop. LMAO)

you narrowed your eyes, what the fuck was even going on.

he ran his hand down his neck and down his chest, then pointed at suna.

"fuck you, asshole." kuroo slightly raised his head back up, as if he was looking down on suna.

everyone went quiet in shock. your eyes immediately widened at his words. who the fuck did he think he was?

suna was about to get up, to do god knows what to the guy, but you stood up first. you walked over to him, and harshly grabbed the boys jaw, yanking his head down and slapping the actual living shit out of him.

you saw his cocky expression change into a surprised one. he stumbled back a bit, his hand over his cheek. his former shocked expression faded back into another smirk.

"feisty one, huh? what, is he your boyfriend? from what i heard you were easy, not some bitch. "