« 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 »

nsfw/smut shit babes . skip if uncomfy.

   suna was sat on the couch after his little fight with kuroo

suna was sat on the couch after his little fight with kuroo. he was looking up at you with a pouty face. you had a little alcohol wipe thing, you were dragging it across the bottom of his busted lip.

"this might hurt, okay?" you told him.

he frowned. "why couldn't we just let it bleed."

"that's a stupid idea." you said, folding the damp swab and you cleaned off the little wound.

he flinched under your touch, you noticed his eyes shut, too. you felt bad, it probably really hurt. and you're the reason he got hurt.

you were done cleaning it off now, just looking down at suna. he opened his eyes, and gave you a small smile. he made a faint painful expression, it must have hurt to smile.

"stop."

"stop what?"

"smiling."

"why?"

"i know it hurts."

the only thing you got back was another big smile from suna, he shook his head.

you frowned, stubbornly turning away and you were about to walk away from him.

as you took a step, suna grabbed your wrist and dragged you back towards him. he pulled you onto him, wrapping you in a tight hug.

"how could i not smile when you're around?" he said quietly, resting his head on your shoulder.

"guys ! we're gonna watch a moooviiieee~" atsumu said excitedly as he ran into the living room, he was definitely still high.

you giggled, "okay sumu! put one on, then." as you spoke, the rest of your friends were making themselves comfortable around the couches. you rested your head on sunas, happy to just be with all your friends, and to just be with him.

when you were with him, you didn't worry about a thing. you didn't care you were going to get in trouble when you got home, or anything. the only thing that mattered at the moment was suna.

you pulled up a blanket from the floor, putting it over your lap. you cuddled into the side of suna, it was quite cold in the house. it was dark and stormy outside, and all the lights were off. atsumu turned on a horror movie, and everyone else was seated in front of you guys.

the movie began to play. suna shifted down on the couch to lay down, and he pulled you down with him. he was laying on his back, his head turned to face the tv, and his arms wrapped securely around you.

you were laying on his bare chest, his red flannel was still messily open. suna had a blunt in his hand, taking hits as the beginning of the movie began to play.

though, you weren't watching the movie. you were looking at suna. suna was always the one doing things for you. protecting you, flirting with you, pleasing you. maybe you could return the favor for once.

you looked over at your friends, they were all focused on the movie, and it was extremely dark in the room. the movie was up pretty loud, all of your friends were pretty occupied in watching the movie and smoking.

you looked back at suna, who was watching the tv as he took in a hit of the blunt, blowing out the smoke into the air.

you smirked a little as you traced your hands down his chest, you were sat up now, the blanket was still over your lower half.

as your fingers trailed down to his lower stomach, right above his sweatpants, he turned to look at you.

you pulled your hair into a messy ponytail, suna was looking down at you, the room was dark so you couldn't really see his face entirely. but you took the fact that he was growing hard underneath you that he was up for this.

you slid your hands across the outside of his sweats. you felt him through the sweats, and girl it was big.

you then grabbed the waistband of his sweatpants, pulling them down. you felt him tense up. you brushed over the tip of his d!ck, looking up at him teasingly.

you felt him slightly thrust up his hips, he wanted more. "who's the needy one, now?" you whispered, taking a glance over at the others. they were still watching the movie.

you looked back, then began slowly moving your hands up and down. he was getting even harder by the second. you quickened the pace, his breathing began to get faster.

you then lowered yourself down, looking up at him as you slid your tongue from the bottom of his d!ck to the tip. as you reached the top, you took it into your mouth, one of your hands was holding it as you swirled your tongue around the top.

he let out a low groan, he had his arm over his face covering his eyes. you could faintly see he was biting his lip. you pushed it down your mouth farther, your tongue running across his c0ck as you bopped your head back on fourth.

"y/n.." he whispered, he had his other arm grabbing on the head rest part of the couch. "fuck, y/n." he gasped out quietly. you kept going, pushing it deeper down every time you pushed it in and out of your mouth.

you glanced over at your friends, all clear, they were still clueless as to what was going on behind them. you looked up at suna, who had the blunt in between his fingers, he looked a mess.

"i'm gonna-" he whispered, he looked like he had trouble being completely quiet. he let out a low, small raspy grown before speaking up again. "i'm gonna fucking cum. y/n."

you now had the tip in your mouth, using one hand to slowly rub up and down the bottom of his d!ck. he pulled your hand away, he then grabbed your hair, pushing your head down on his c0ck. he then came in your mouth.

you pulled away from it, he grabbed your face and made you look at him.

"swallow it."

obeying him, you gulped it down.

"all of it."

you swallowed the rest of it, sticking out your tongue to show him that it was all gone. he pulled you up to him and wrapped his arms around you.

"you're lucky the others are here right now, or i would fuck the shit out of you right now."