« 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 »

❧ ending 1/2

❧ ending 1/2

a long while had past since you and suna had first gotten together. every day was a new adventure, you were together side by side constantly. you had a few fights, but suna would usually come to your house and bring you snacks and say sorry. most of your fights originated by suna getting mad at you for being 'too close' with other boys, but you both quickly got comfortable with each other and each other's boundaries and such. you finally realized suna was just overly protective of  you.

it was now your year anniversary. it was a saturday morning, you woke up to sunlight flowing through your open blinds and onto your bed. it was a sunny day, the days were often cold and stormy lately, so a little sunlight couldn't hurt.

you sat up in bed and picked up your phone, looking down at your notifications that were laid across your phone screen. you texted suna goodmorning, before getting up out of the warmth of your bed and making way to the bathroom.

you brushed your teeth, doing your morning routine before opening the door and heading back to your room. you smiled warmly as you saw suna had already texted back. it read;

"good morning :) i was waiting for you to wake up, brb imma be right there "

you set down the floor, as the screen lit up you saw the date. you remembered, it was you and sunas anniversary! you smiled, this past year with him was really the best.

"y/n! sunas here!" you heard your mom call up from below the stairs.

already?!

you quickly sat up and made your way downstairs, fixing up your hair as you stepped down the stairs. you smiled at the imagine in front of you.

suna was stood with fancy looking box. it had a red velvet design wrapping around the edges. he didn't have a fancy outfit on, but it looked clean and nice. the familiar warm hearted dorky grin across his face was a present in of itself.

you shook your head and walked up to him, wrapping your arms around him and hugging him tightly. when you both pulled away he grabbed onto your wrist, heading into your house and pulling you along with him.

"talk to you soon, mrs l/n! i need to give y/n something!" he called out as he took you upstairs to your room. your mom had gotten used to suna coming over, and she loved him to death as if he was her own son. she really approved of him.

he shut the door behind you, pulling out a stool and putting the box down on your vanity.

you stood besides him, observing the box.

"okay, so you know we've been together for a year now, so i wanted to get you something. but i dont wanna be all cheesy and bring you flowers and shit, i think you'll like this better. open it!" he exclaimed excitedly, practically bouncing up and down in the seat.

you gave him a pouty face, before slowly opening the box. there was multiple things inside, you pulled out a smaller box that was neatly placed in the corner of the box. you looked at suna, before looking back at the box and taking off the top. it had a little note at the top.

'hi dumbass. i don't usually do shit like this, but i love you and i love all our memories together so have these'

you felt your whole insides warm up, you set the note down carefully besides the box. under the note, was a bunch of cute polaroid and printed out pictures of you guys having fun, even some with the rest of your friends.

"aww, suna! oh my gosh these are so cute." you laughed, you both looked through the pile of memorable photos and pointed out your favorites and talked about the backstories to the chaotic, some cute pictures.

you neatly put all the pictures back into the casing, he told you to save the biggest box inside for last.

there was a little lace bag, with two waxpens, a vape and your favorite candies inside. you laughed, "suna!" suna was laughing too, grabbing one of the vapes and putting it in his mouth.

"i bought it i get to have a hit of one." he mumbled quietly. you laughed at his actions, then turned around to the biggest box settled in the middle.

you picked it up, opening the top and pulling out a fancy looking black velvet box.

you curiously glanced at suna, who was twisting the vape around in his fingers. you looked back down, opening the top.

there was custom writing engraved into the top.

'im giving you this ring as a promise to never leave your side, y/n.'

you smiled genuinely, looking down at the pretty ring that was tucked into the crevice in the middle of the holder in the bottom. you carefully took it out of its spot, and examined the pretty ring before slipping it down your finger. it fit perfectly.

suna sat up from his spot, back hugging you and holding up your hand from behind.

"good it fits. you like it?"

you happily flexed your hand as you observed how it looked on your hand. it looked gorgeous, it sparkled against the sunlight that shone in through your window. you looked back to suna, smiling at him and nodding.

"i loveeeee it! thank you so much rinnie!!" you spun around in his arms and gave him a peck on the lips.

"okay good, now go get ready i'm taking you out, hurry hurry go." he laughed, suna never really gave gifts and stuff like this, it was kinda out of his comfort zone, but making you happy made him happy, and he was glad he did it.

you looked down at the promise ring, smiling at it.

together forever and never leave your side? you sure hoped that would be a reality. you didn't want to ever leave suna. you couldn't even picture it.

you really loved him.

𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲. 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲, 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡

(𝐭𝐰)

𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞
𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦
𝐚𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲

𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐨 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚t 𝐚𝐥𝐥. 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞! 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.

𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐥.

apologizing in advance . <3