« 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 »

i wrote this when i was 13 u can laugh at the cringe parts 😭

<3 credits to owners of all art <3

! this story includes cussing, drugs, etc. !

this is my interpretation of how all characters would act <3.

lower case is intended , it's just how i write (: .

also my writing gets progressively better as it goes on 🤍. this was my first wattpad! bare with me

🄴🄽🄹🄾🅈 !

________________________________

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ,
ꜱᴄʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ,
ᴄʜᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ.

everything was in a blur. your fists crashing down onto the girls face, who was laid there under you, messily throwing up her hands into you. there was a scratch that ran along your cheek, dripping in slight blood.

'what kind of pussy scratches in a fight?' you thought, still pounding against the girls face, a smug smirk against your face as you realized the girl was bleeding.

that was until you suddenly got dragged back.

what a buzzkill, you were getting separated already? you kicked the girl in the face as you got dragged backwards, what a pity.

period. as you should, y/n.

you spun around to meet the piercing gaze of the rather largely built principal. you pouted.

"oh, come onnn!" you threw your bloodied hands up into the air. "you always have to ruin my fun, mr baldy." you said in a mocking tone, eyes squinted and giving the principal a playful grin.

you took in a deep breathe, it was only now settling in that you got in yet another fight, and there was going to be consequences.
____

you were sat in the office, your backpack laid in between your legs. you spotted out the girl you had gotten into a fight with.

she had a busted lip, an icepack over her forehead, and a redish-purple spot around her half closed eye.

you watched her, an eyebrow raised in amusement, your arms rested behind your neck. you smugly flipped her off, she looked.. terrified of you.

"suspended."

you got interrupted. you gasped, spinning around in your seat to face the office ladies, along with the principal.

"whaaaatt?!" you dragged out the word, "she touched me first, it's called self defense." you crossed your arms around your chest stubbornly.

oh man, you were gonna get in trouble when you get home. again.

"y/n. be glad you got off with just a three day suspension. you could have gotten expelled, young lady." the principal scolded. "your mom is coming to pick you up right now, she should be out front. i hope you learned your lesson and you'll stop getting into all this trouble."

you mocked the principals words in your head as you packed up your things and threw your backpack over your shoulder.

lunch was still going on, great. you walked out of the office, when the twins ran up to you all hyped.

"oh shiitttt! that's our girl!" atsumu laughed, his arm in the air.

you rolled your eyes, "i just did what i had to!" you chuckled.

"we'll walk you out, dumbass. another three day suspension?" osamu asked, he was using your shoulder as an arm rest. what a dick.

you nodded.

___

you walked into your house, a frown on your face. you were getting scolded the ENTIRE ride home.

your hood of your jacket was pulled up, a bandaid pressed against your cheek. you had ripped jeans with fishnets underneath, a black lacey shirt underneath your black and white jacket, it was actually kitas volleyball jacket, but whatever. he got mad and said your shirt was too "revealing." it was paired with some simple vans. pretty normal outfit.

however, what wasn't normal, was the tall skinny boy talking to your older brother in the kitchen. you couldn't see his face, but he didn't look like a boy you recognized from what you could see. who knows, maybe it was a new friend of your brothers.

you just wanted to go up to your bed, maybe smoke a waxpen, then just sleep. i mean, you were grounded again. there wasn't much you could do, really.

you were already halfway up the stairs, humming softly and happily as you realized you can finally relax and take a nap.

"y/n."

of course you were interrupted, just your luck. you turned around, raising an eyebrow, waiting for your brother to say what he wanted.

but you realized the boy with dark hair and a middle part, followed up with the prettiest, almost glowing soft yet bright yellow-green eyes you've ever seen frozen in his spot, staring up at you.

wait.

middle part?
dark hair?
the eyes?

your eyes widened. holy shit. it has to be him.

"y/n, this is s-"

"suna." you cut him off, your brother looked surprised.

"You know each other?" your brother looked just as confused as you and suna, looking back and fourth from you two.

"what is SHE doing here?!" he pointed at you.

"what are YOU doing in MY house?!" you squealed, pointing back.