𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒

hey guys ! i thought i'd give you a little short chapter to give you guys some closure over the ending i wrote😅. enjoy lovies ❥.

           ❦ 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘶𝘴

❦ 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘶𝘴. ❦

you were sat in your cozy chair that you softly rocked back in forth in, there were fluffy cotton blankets over your lap as you listened to the soothing morning rain that gently rattled against your cozy cottage roof. a soft hum left your lips as the familiar sound of soft footsteps against the wood floors could be heard.

❥ 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎.

of course, your main desire
in life was to be with the
love of your life.

❧ 𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒𝒹
› totally in love

the perfect word to describe yourself.

what wasn't to love about suna?

his pure, admirable smile.

his warming and lovable laugh that somehow drew you in even more.

those familiar and gorgeous, expressive dreamy green - yellow eyes of his.

what drew you out of your own thoughts was suna himself. he was giving you a bashful smile as his gentle to the touch hands wrapped around your waist. he pulled himself into you, his hair pressing against your shirt as he cradled himself into you. morning hugs.

"morning, y/n." he muttered, the tiredness in his voice was apparent, but it wasn't like in the old world. anything suna did or said, rolled off his tongue in such an ethereal manner that you just couldn't get enough of.

"morning, bubs. you hungry?" you inquired, running your fingertips through the boys hair with ease.

he shook his head gently against your chest, "i want hot chocolateee." he looked up at you and cooed, his upper lip pushed up as he pouted.

you let out a lighthearted laugh, your arms traveling around suna and securely tightening around his frame as you rose up from the comfort of the cushions.

you slid your hand down his arm, letting your fingers meet and mold together. you led the sleepy boy into the kitchen, the sunshine shimmering down into the cozily decorated room. the windows had soft rain droplets dappled against the glass. there were insubstantial pink fluffy clouds painting the morning sky. small openings let the warm sunshine seep down into your cozy cottage on the top of the hill that was surrounded by flower fields and gorgeous scenery for miles and miles that still haven't been entirely explored by you and suna just yet.