« 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 😋. »

some sexual shit because i feed my people <3 . skip if you're uncomfy

you guys were left all alone, in a big sketchy abandoned hospital

you guys were left all alone, in a big sketchy abandoned hospital. you had no clue where the others have gone, and walking around this building searching would just get you guys lost.

you sighed in annoyance, taking sunas blunt, wanting to relieve some of the stress. you inhaled quietly, staring down at your phone. no one was answering the groupchat, great.

you were leaning against the wall looking down at your phone, when suddenly suna was in front of you, his hand placed on the wall behind you. he was inches from your face, a cocky little smirk across his face.

you knew what that look meant.

he took your phone out of your hands and slid it into his back pocket, he looked you deep in your eyes.

he spoke smoothly, his voice low and in charge. "y/n, did you ask me for that?" he moved even closer to your face. he used his free hand to examine your face, he was slowly shifting it side to side, looking at every inch of you.

he then took the blunt out of your hand, and placed it in his mouth. he was holding it with his teeth, still slightly giving you a confident, cocky smirk.

"i don't have to. you said sweetly, taking the blunt and taking in a long inhale. you blew it to the side of you guys, looking back at him. as you made eye contact with him, you felt your whole stomach drop. the 🦋.

he pushed your body even closer against the wall, the place was so silent, you could hear the faint rain outside of the building, along with his deep breathes.

"y/n, are you disobeying me? be a good girl and listen to me. don't talk back." his face was inches from yours, he was no longer looking you deep in your eyes, he was looking down at your lips.

"and what if i am? what are you going to do, rintarou?" you challenged, you wrapped your arms around his neck, looking at him with an assertive smirk, waiting for his response.

"i'll have to punish you and wipe that pretty little smirk off your face."

you guys weren't even officially together, but everything he did make you want more of him. you didn't care at this point.

you'd risk it all for this boy.

you pulled him fully down to you, connecting your lips with his. his hand that was on the wall beside you was now behind your neck, the other traveling down your back, and firmly around your waist, pulling your closer into his body.