« 𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 »

"it's just that

"it's just that.. you see, i know you're already hoeing around with the new boy. you're such a slut."

you let out a laugh, looking away for a moment. people were staring. it was taking you everything you had to not sock her across the face right then and there.

"i'm a slut?" you mocked her words, you were giving her an amused smile. "babe, please. why don't we let everyone know how you slept with mr willson?!"

( jessica ?! did u sleep with ur GODDAMN teacher 😡 mr willson?! 😦 MR WILLSON! NO! JAJDJJSHDJ ! JDIE ! if you know you know 😫👆 )

she was taken back, and people were forming around you guys, they were all surprised at what you said. you guessed no one had known about that, except you and your friends.

"y-youre just lying because you know-"

you cut her off.

"jessica. if anyone here is a slut, it's gotta be you." you turned to face the crowd around you guys. "oh, and i bet all these people agree. i don't know what you're trying to do here, but it's not working." you took a step closer to her. "so before you come up to me talking shit, and getting all up in my face, know you're a goddamn nobody. sis really can't get any dick so she has to rely on some old 40 year old teacher and a fucking first-year." you turned around, you were gonna be the mature one and walk away, but then she spoke up again.

"no one wonder why you know who cheated on you." she laughed, she was really starting to get on your nerves. you slowly turned around, about to knock this bitch to the floor.

"i don't know what's going on between you and the new boy, but you have no chance with him. he's just gonna use you like everyone else. you think a boy like him would be interested in you? and damn, y/n! hoeing around with a guy who's only been here for a day? and not to mention-"

suddenly she got all choked up, she was looking behind you. you turned around. it was suna.

"alright, i heard enough. uh.. shit, what was your name? jena?.. julia?" he shook his head. "you sure talk a lot for a girl who got her shit rocked by a girl shorter than you."

jessica was looking at him with wide eyes.

"i wasnt going to get involved because i know y/n could have you on the floor in a few minutes, but bringing me into this? shit, i'm a respectful guy but, you're just really fucking annoying. she doesn't have a chance with me? that's funny."

you were looking up at him surprised, smiling at him. he was sticking up for you, and jessica looked like she was about to cry.

suna wrapped his arm around you, turning around, smirking. "oh and, don't call her a slut. only i get to do that."