« 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 »

monday night, 10:06 pm

with: suna, atsumu, osamu, aran, kita, eri, ginjima, and oikawa.

by now, night has fully fallen. you guys
were walking down in a large group, ready to face whatever awaited you when you arrived at the abandoned building that was hidden deep inside of a wooded area.

you guys were walking down a quiet street. the only light source was the dim, flickering streetlights on both sides of the sidewalks that seemed to reach on forever, along with the bright full moon that was overhead.

you didn't quite know where this 'abandoned building' was actually at, but you trusted atsumu to not lead you guys to your death.

but.. you had to admit it was a little sketchy. i mean, there was no cars, no buildings, no people. nothing was to be seen for miles.

but i mean, you were walking to some random wooded area, right? so i mean, it makes sense.

as you were lost in thought, the huge towering forest trees were seen just down in the distance. finally!

"guys! i see the treeesss!" oikawa exclaimed happily.

"thank god, my feet are killing me." you sighed in relief, dragging your feet. finally, you guys were almost there.

suna heard your complaint, smirking slightly. then, suddenly, suna ran up from behind you. he picked you up off your feet, laughing. he held you up bridal style, he was smiling down at you like the little simp he is.

"hi there." he beamed down at you.

you looked up into his bright, pretty eyes. you couldn't help but smile. you giggled, pressing the side of your head against his chest as you looked up at him.

"pretty." he suddenly said as he looked down, deep into your eyes. it was quite dark, but from what you could see his smile faded and his face grew flustered. "shit, um, that slipped-"

suna looked up, the rest of the boys and eri were stopped, staring back at you guys.

"simp." osamu smirked.

"shut the fuck up." suna kept walking, past the rest of the group. you were looking up at him laughing, he was avoiding eye contact.

what a little embarrassed, salty simp.

"suna, you know you're really pretty, too."

he stopped.

"y/n, stop."

you sighed, closing your eyes as he carried you. "stop whaaat? you're really attractive suna. im serious."

"you're just messing with me."

you opened your eyes quickly as the words came out of his mouth. you looked up at him in shock.

"suna, put me down."