« 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 »

you were in the shower, you and suna decided that you guys would have a little sleepover, and you were taking a shower first

you were in the shower, you and suna decided that you guys would have a little sleepover, and you were taking a shower first. your brother was off at a friends house, and your mom wouldn't be back until after you had gone to school, so it should all work out.

right?

___

you stepped out of the shower, wrapping your towel around your body. you dried yourself off, then threw on some comfortable clothes. sunas large hoodie and some socks.

you walked out of the bathroom, and back to your room. suna was playing with your xbox. great.

"suna, your turn to take a shower." you took his controller and took over the game, getting a sad look from suna. you shooed him off.

___

you were playing on the xbox when suna walked into the room.

white t-shirt, hair wet, and black nike sweatpants. how is he so attractive, even when wearing some basic around the house clothes ?

you excitedly stood up from your spot, grabbing his wrist and dragging him back to the bathroom.

"y/n, whatre you do-"

you threw him a face mask bottle.

"we're doing it. please, please , pleaseee!" you begged, giving him the puppy dog eyes.

"this is for girls." he said unamused, about to walk out.

"it can be for boys, too." you grabbed his wrist before he could walk out, and you dragged him back in.

"okay, fine.. just don't tell the boys." he sighed, admitting defeat.

"i do this with the boys all the time, rinnie." you told him as you sat him down, opening the bottle.

"you're making me jealous again." he looked down at you, you were on your knees, applying the face mask

"oh, chill." you shook your head, applying the last little bit of face mask. "there!" you giggled.

"aw, already? i liked seeing you on your knees for me." suna shrugged, saying it completely nonchalantly.

"wait, suna, wha-"

"okay, i'm putting yours on now !" suna grabbed you, holding you up by holding onto your thighs. you reflectively wrapped your legs around his waist, and your arms around his neck.

he sat you down on the sink counter. he smiled at you, and opened the bottle. you pulled up your hair up into a messy bun. he began messily applying the face mask.

"aight, my work is done." he was about to help you off the counter when you forced him to spin around.  his back was now facing you, perfect. you pushed yourself off the counter and onto his back.

boom.

suna was now giving you a piggyback ride.

"really?! you can't walk yourself?" he complained, carrying you back to your room.

he dropped you onto the bed, the face masks were beginning to dry now.

as they began to dry, you pulled suna close to you. you leaned against his side.

"stay." you told him as you set up your phone, you took a couple of videos of you guys. which quickly just turned into videos of you guys just messing around with the face masks on.

you made a tiktok and posted it .

"y/nnnn, this face mask hurts now, can we take it off?" he complained.

you crawled up to him on the bed, making him sit down flat. you began to peel his face mask off. once you were done, you were about to peel
off your own, but suna pulled you towards him.

you landed ontop of him, he was laughing. he began to roughly peel off the face mask.

"suna that huuuuurtsss!" you pulled your face away, about to sit up.

he pulled you back down towards him, "fine, i'll try to do it more gentle." he began carefully peeling off the face mask, literally beaming with happiness after he was done.

every moment he spent with you, he felt so happy. he didn't usually show people this side of him, but there was just something about you.

and you felt the same with him, too.

___

it was now 12am, and you and suna had been messing around for a while. you grabbed one of your blankets, flinging it over him. you put one over yourself too.

"suna, were gHoooSttss!" you wiggled your arms around.

"imma get you!" suna called out, though he wasn't sure where you actually were.

he stumbled around trying to find you, but when he finally found you...

you guys both completely got tripped up, falling off the bed.

you guys bursted out laughing, trying to find your ways out of the blankets. you rolled out onto the floor.

"suna, i'm all worn out." you whined, panting heavily.

he stood over you, giving you a 😏 look.

you were about to beg for mercy, but he had already picked you up. he threw you onto your bed, grabbing your tv remote.

he turned on netflix, picking out a movie . you guys had already completely ditched the 'let's not stay up all night because we have school tomorrow' thing.

he turned off the lights, turned the leds one, and sat in bed next to you.
________________________________
sorry this is kinda short and boring ! i wanted to keep it simple and cute since the next chapter is like.. spicy 😏.
i'll write it as soon as i wake up<3.
also i didnt re read this yet😭. it's 5am, i need sleep .