« 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐤𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 »

as you pulled away from the kiss, you looked down at him shyly. it's not that you've ever kissed anyone before, it's just.. hes suna. this was so much different from the rest. the way your lips melted into his was just something else.

it was growing pretty cold, you shivered. you say back up in your spot, still thinking back on what you just did. god, you wanted more. but you didn't show that.

you looked over at him, he was pulling off his hoodie. he then handed it to you.

"no, suna, im fine worry about yourse-"

he shook his head, "just put it on and don't be stubborn."

you frowned, but secretly you were happy. i mean damn, it smelled so good and you were freezing. you pulled it over your body, the hood over your head. he smiled at you.

"come on, the cops should be all gone by now." he got up, helping you up as well.

___

you got into the frontseat of the car, it was a fairly nice car. you put the seatbelt on, looking out the window. you wondered how the twins were doing.

watching suna drive was the most amazing thing you've ever seen. the way he's extremely careful, but definitely goes over the speed limit at times. the way he grips the steering wheel with one hand, his other hand out of the window. all of that on top of the song that was playing was just too much.

you looked out the window. you rested your head against it, your hood pulled up over your head. you really didn't want this night to end.

"hey, suna?" you looked over at him.

"yeah, what's up?"

"i don't wanna go home yet, can we pleaseeee go to walmart?"

"sure, if you want to. i don't really wanna go home yet either."

___

you were screaming, suna was pushing you through the parking lot in a shopping cart. he let go to scare you a few times. what a jerk.

"hold on carefully dumbass i don't wanna die!" you cried out, holding on to the metal bars for dear life.

he pushed you into the store. "snacks. let's get snacks. how about we go find some place to watch the sunrise and just vibe until morning?"

your eyes widened, your entire face lighting up. you nodded over and over again in excitement.

___

"take me to the toy aisle now!" you yelled from the cart, the entire front half of the cart was filled with snacks.

as you reached the toy part of the store, you gasped like a little kid as you pointed out the crappy skateboards. you smirked at suna, who smirked back at you. great minds think alike.

you hopped out of the cart, running to them. you and suna set some on the floor.

"let's race! ready..

3...
2..
1..

go!"