« 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐡 »

right after suna accidentally confessed in his sleep <3 <3

sorry for any typos, i'll re read and fix them tomorrow morning <3 . i need sleep

you felt your cheeks warm up

you felt your cheeks warm up. did he actually just say that? you couldn't help but smile.

you held onto suna even tighter, softly running your hands through the sleeping boys messy hair.

"i love you too, suna. goodnight."

you woke up to screaming and a horrible smell filling the room.

you sat up from the couch. the first thing that entered your mind was suna, and last night. you smiled, but that was quickly interrupted. you looked down, suna wasn't sleeping on you anymore.

you peeked over the couch to look into the kitchen. but what you saw was.. really something.

atsumu was screaming at a pan that was on fire, and osamu was for some reason on the floor, suna was recording the whole situation as the others all freaked out.

you were just staring in pure disappointment. that's when atsumu literally trampled over his knocked out twin, and ran to the backyard door screaming at the top of his lungs. he slid them open and threw the pan on the floor and started stomping it.

what an idiot.

you were still watching everything go down silently. you hesitantly got up from your spot, walking over to the kitchen where osamu was spread out on the tile floor.

you bent down and tapped his forehead. why was there a big mark on his face? you sighed, he was completely unresponsive. you looked up at suna, who was sitting on the counter looking at you.

"what the hell happened?" you stood up, questioning suna for answers.

suna then held out his phone, you walked over to him and looked at the screen.

it was a video of atsumu hitting osamu in the face with a fucking pan.

you bursted out laughing, "oh my god send that to me right now."

you turned around, looking down at the boy who was knocked out cold.

you sighed, walking over to him and grabbing onto both of his arms. you started dragging him across the floor, then you laid him down on the carpet. you smiled, "there we go!"

you turned back around, to a very annoyed looking suna.

"what?" you frowned, as you looked at him, you just kept repeating last nights words over and over again in your head. did it really happen?

"why is osamu getting more attention than me." suna tilted his head down as he said this, giving you a pouty look.

"suna i was getting him off the kitchen floor because he got hit with a pan." you were looking at him in complete disbelief.