« 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 »

// more smut related stuff <3

3am.

you guys were watching the movie now, and your room got fairly cold. so, suna was sat with his back pressed against the wall behind your bed.

you were sat in front of him, you back against his chest and his head was on top of yours. his arms were wrapped securely around you.

the blanket was over your legs, your head resting back comfortably on suna. suna began rubbing his hand over your thigh. it wasn't too much, but you definitely noticed it. and definitely liked it.

but that's when he slowly started inching his hand lower, around your inner thigh. you squirmed a little, this made him give off a slight laugh.

he wanted to experiment a little, he brushed his hand past your 🐱, looking down to see your reaction.

without even thinking about it, you tightly closed your legs, turning your head around to look at him.

"suna, stop. i kn-" he cut you off by slipping his hand down your shorts, he rested his hand right above your underwear. you went quiet, biting your lip and looking up at him.

his hand crept down to your actual 🐱, rubbing it slightly over the fabric that was, unfortunately, disconnecting his touch from your actual skin.

without even thinking, you slightly pushed up your hips, you wanted more.

you shook your head, taking his hand out and you pushed away from him.

"suna, you didn't listen to me. i told you not to try anything." you crawled back up to him, and pushed him onto his back.

you straddled yourself on him. your ass was right on his 🍆. you felt him growing slightly hard under his sweatpants, he was looking up at you, it was taking him everything he had to not ruin your insides and rail the shit out of you on the spot.

the way this boy made your insides churn at just the touch of him. you couldn't hold yourself back from him. you were already wet just from the few seconds his hand was in your pants.

the way he was looking up at you, a little smirk across his face. he knew exactly what he was doing.

"be a good girl, y/n. just let me help you. i can tell how fucking wet you are for me for me already."

"fuck you." you glared down at him, you didn't even notice but you were slightly grinding yourself against him.

you let out a little whine, putting your head down into his chest, hiding your pleasure and holding in any sounds.

he brought your face up, reached foreword and kissed you. quickly, it lead to a sloppy, needy and hungry makeout. you were still slowly grinding against him, letting out soft, slight moans into the kisses.

you became more needy, pressing yourself against him and grinding more roughly. he broke away from the kiss, throwing his head back and letting out a deep ''mmm'.

"fuck, y/n, stop. you're making me want to fuck you so bad. but im not the type of guy to fuck a girl before it's even been a week, so sit up. im just gonna help you out."

you were fully submissive to him, sitting up. he sat with his back against the wall, pulling you back against him, with your back up against him again. he pulled down your shorts, his fingers slowly traveling down your body, to your clit.

you let out a short moan, looking down at his hands. he slipped one finger inside, his other hand was holding you in place. he pumped his finger in and out a couple times, then slipped another finger in.

"are you okay, y/n?" he said, close to your ear. you just nodded, growing impatient.

he chuckled, before fingering you at a normal pace. you were getting all choked up, trying not to make any sounds.

his hand traveled up to your face, he forced you to look at him.

"y/n, i want to hear those pretty little noises you make. i need to hear you."
he almost growled, pumping his fingers inside you even faster than before.

that did it for you, you moaned his name, throwing your head back in pleasure.

"thats a good girl."

________________________________

AHH OKAY OMG, SORRY IVE NEVER WROTE SMUT BEFORE THAT WAS SO WEIRD 😭😭.