« 𝐬𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 »

you guys were skating down the street, the sun was setting, creating a pretty pink and orange sunset painted across the sky

you pushed your foot against the concrete, and put your arms out into the air. you felt the wind blowing against your body, your hair flowing back.

the ocean was in view from you guys. you guys were skating down a hill, in the middle of a not too busy street. you were just enjoying the sound of the music from one of the boys ears filling your ears.

you loved just being with your favorite people, enjoying the sunset, the ocean scent, and the warm sunlight against your skin.

___

you guys had arrived at a cute little ice cream shop. you all sat around each other, spread out at little tables.

you had your favorite flavor in your hand. the entire group was joking around.

suna grabbed your ice cream, "can i try it?"

"sure, if i can try yours." you smiled.

you handed him your cone, pulling his icecream bowl towards you. you were looking at suna. he looked you dead in the eye, licking up some of the icecream off your cone.

he knew what he was doing.

you froze up, just watching him for a moment. you took a spoonful of his icecream, looking down at your feet as you slipped the plastic spoon into your mouth.

why was everything he did so attractive?

he laughed, "what's up, thinking about something?" he continued eating your icecream. you looked up at him, just watching.

"because, this could be you right n-"

you cut him off, reaching foreword and shoving the little plastic spoon into his mouth. you snatched your icecream back, looking back down at your feet where your skateboard was laid, cheeks red.

he chuckled, resting his head on his face. "you're cute when you get nervous."

you looked up at him.