« 𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐜𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬 »

suna was smugly smirking as you sat on his lap, you awkwardly shifted yourself to a comfortable position as oikawas friend, iwaizumi, pulled out and began driving

that's when your phone rang. shit.

it was your brother. your eyes widened and you just sat there, oh no, why now?

"guys, brothers calling, be quiet." you announced to everyone, who which then quickly quieted down.

you hesitantly pressed answer, bracing yourself for what your brother would say. how did he even know you weren't home? did he even know? he was supposed to have practice, then he had to go to help out grandpa the next town over, so he shouldn't be home. so how?..

"y/n l/n." his voice sounded stern.

so.. scary.

"yesssss?" you said as innocently as possible.

"why did i just see like three videos posted of you running from fucking cops? when your bitchass goes to jail im not bailing you out, little lady."

you were sitting there like 😀. you decided not to say a word to him just yet, your gaze slowly shifted to the others.

"who the fuck posted it." you intertwined your fingers, death glaring at the boys.

immediate everyone pointed to atsumu osamu oikawa and ginjima. you were about to slap atsumu first, when you suddenly winced in pain.

your arm was getting more painful. you backed up into suna, trying to ignore the pain. you didn't want to cause anyone to worry.

"itachi, don't tell mom pleaaaseeee!" you begged him, anxiously tapping your foot against the car floor.

"uh, too late. i wouldn't have, but grandpa was using my phone and somehow he saw it. he already called mom."

you froze completely. "fuck you." you hung up, why the fuck was your grandpa even- whatever.

you let out a stressful sigh, your mom finding out you were out at 1am on a school night, with a bunch of boys, running from police? you got in trouble a lot but this.. was something else.

damn it.

your phone began to ring again.

               mom: incoming call.

you literally screamed out loud, shushed everyone and answered it quickly. you gave eri the 'look.'

"heyy, mom! hows work?" you greeted her happily, don't be suspicious, dontttttt be suspicious.