« "𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 , 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞" »

𝚢/𝚗𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

𝚢/𝚗𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

you and eri were doing your thing, she was behind you. but thats when she suddenly just froze, not moving or saying a word. you looked back. there was a big buff guy behind her, smirking. he was definitely over 6'0, definitely too old to even be at this party.

he was touching up on your friend, she was looking up at him scared, then back down at you. she tried to get away, even told the man to stop. but she couldn't do anything against him. what a creep. he was holding her roughly in place, on arm on her wrist, the other touching all up on her body. she mouthed the word help to you.

this.
pissed.
you.
off.

you slowly stood up, everyone went quiet. you turned round, walking around and behind the guy. you kneed him in the nuts, making him let go of your friend.

"oh shit!" you heard some people yell.

he was now on his knees. he looked up at you. he was pissed. as you got a good look at his face, he definitely shouldn't even be at this party, he looked 20 or 30.

he unsteadily stood up, he then grabbed your face. he rose his other hand up, then smacked you. everyone gasped, the man looking down at you smugly. you held the side of your cheek, looking at him shocked. fuck, that hurt.

before you could even hit him back, suna was there.

suna was holding the asshole back, holding his hands firmly behind his back.

"dont you think its fucked up to be all touchy with a helpless teenager, old man? and fuck, don't hit a girl, ugly bastard." he said lowly, his voice was smooth and firm, but he was pissed. the guy was struggling in his grasp, it just kept getting tighter as he spoke.

you were looking at suna, your jaw hung open. suna then made eye contact with you. he nodded.

you nodded back.

you then walked up to the man with a sweet smile across your face. you then socked the guy. he couldn't do a thing with suna holding him back for you, you then started to punch him. over and over. and again. and again.

you smirked, watching blood trickle down the mans face. suna was smiling at you. he let the man drop to the floor.

you looked down at your hands, not only were they bruised from the earlier fight, they were now dripping in blood. his and your blood. you stood over him, then brought up your leg, slamming it back down, kicking him in the face.

kita then walked up, handed you a drink. You smiled thankfully at your friend, then you poured it all over the man, flipping him off as you did so.

suna grabbed him by the collar, dragging him up off the floor and using his other hand to punch him in the face.

but then there was sirens heard in the distance.

shit.

fucking shit. the cops are here.

you looked at suna sort of scared. everyone else was yelling, flooding out of the house in panic.

suna grabbed your wrist, leading you out to the back door. you guys pushed past everyone, ran into the backyard and jumped the fence. there was cops everywhere.

you laughed, "let's get the fuck out of here."

suna was holding a bottle of alcohol in his hand, he made sure to grab one on your guys way out.

"yeah. you alright?"

"yeah. let's go."

you guys snuck past all the houses, eventually making it to the city. you panted, out of breathe. who knew sneaking past cops was so hard?

you looked around, you guys had no idea where you were. suna chugged down some of the bottle of alcohol.

"i don't know where to go, my car is wayyyy back over there, where the cops are." suna shook his head, taking a seat on the curb.

"i don't even have a car." you sighed, sitting next to suna.

"well, shit."

there was still sirens off in the distance. you both had blood on your knuckles. you giggled.

"wow suna, surprised you stuck up for me and my friend." you glanced at him, then throwing a small rock across the street. "aww, does suna actually have a soft spot?" you teased, kinda nudging his shoulder.

you were deep in thought, wondering if the twins, the rest of the boys, and most importantly eri got out of there alright.

but your thoughts were cut off.

"its just- i cant stand when a guy hits a girl. brings back memories of my dad and my mom. mainly a pretty girl like you? hell no." he quickly shut himself up. "sorry, alcohols kicking in." he said, embarrassed.

you felt your cheeks grow hot. you smiled to yourself. "its alright, suna. im sorry to hear that about your parents, rinnie." you called him by the old nickname you'd call him back all those years ago.

he gave you a small smile, he had blood all over his knuckles, he then looked up at you, changing the subject.

"well, we could always go explore and walk around, or even go to some stores while we wait for the cops to leave. then i could take you home." he suggested, slowly examining everything about you. your outfit, your pretty face, the way your hair blew back in the wind, the way the moonlight shone down on you, the way you smiled at him in such a sweet way. everything.

he shook his head. 'damn drunk thoughts.' he thought.

your eyes lit up. "oh, hell yeah!"

you excitedly got up, reaching out your hand to him. you had the most excited, happy smile on your face.

he took your hand, standing up.

there was just something about your smile that just made him smile.