« 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞 »

this chapter has like making out, talking about sex, and stuff like that so um enjoy😛

  you guys were now all crowded around in the jacuzzi, some people sitting around the chairs outside of it

  you guys were now all crowded around in the jacuzzi, some people sitting around the chairs outside of it. you were sitting on the middle step, half in the water. suna was sitting on the step above you.

"Eri, truth or dare." Atsumu was sitting next to you, eri was sitting on the jacuzzi side/wall, infront of you guys.

she pouted, "dare, cause i ain't no pussy."

atsumu smirked, "great, hand me your phone! we get to look through it for two minutes."

eris eyes widened, "wait what, n-"

"a dares a dare. what's wrong, you got something to hide?" atsumu grabbed the phone that was now handed to him. he began looking through messages first. you were peaking over his shoulder, along with everyone else.

that's when you guys found some.. interesting texts between osamu and eri. along with some.. interesting pictures that were sent. you were staring at eri, then looked at osamu, who was awkwardly sitting next to eri. oh, damn.

"YALL, THEYRE FUCKING I JUST KNOW IT!" you called your bestfriend and friend out, everyone started laughing.

eri crossed her arms, "fine, y/n, truth or dare."

"oh hell no, i don't trust you. truth." you giggled.

"y/n, this is payback." eri smirked as she got handed her phone back. "share your most embarrassing sex story. go."

everyone went quiet. "oh shit, eri whyyy." you sighed, looking at everyone's faces. everyone was looking at you intently, waiting.

"okay, so um. this one time- while we were going at it he asked, 'y/n, why arent you making any noise? hm, i don't know jayden, i wonder why. then his mom AND dad walked in."

everyone burst out laughing, except suna, who was still sitting behind you, so you didn't actually notice.

"hmm.. tanaka. truth or dare."

he got hella excited, "oh hell yeah, dare!"

you smiled, "let me give you a stick and poke ( a homemade tattoo basically ), and you don't get to know what it is until after."

tanaka was secretly hoping his dare would be with kiyoko, but this will do. you ran up with a little needle, some ink, and a pencil. you made tanaka lay down on the floor, everyone watching. you crouched over him, beginning to make the drawing on his skin.