« 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬 »

OKAY SO UM A LITTLE MORE SPICY THINGSS👯‍♀️. just a warning ! (: .

and they aren't gonna rail yet, it's too early.

YET

   the words suna spoke, the way they were so low and firm, the way he looked you in the eye with complete hunger for you

   the words suna spoke, the way they were so low and firm, the way he looked you in the eye with complete hunger for you. by now, the sun was set and the moon was coming out, shining down on you guys.

the rest of the friendgroup began to get out of the jacuzzi.

"shit yall, let's have those two have their moment." atsumu laughed as he took a picture, and they all scurried off.

you and suna were only a few inches apart, noses touching, foreheads practically together.

you didn't even glance up at the rest of your friends, your mind was deadset on suna, and suna only. your chests were rising and falling slowly, trying to catch your breathes from the first makeout.

both of sunas hands was laid on your ass, his lips were slightly parted. you trailed your hands up his chest and around his neck, looking deep in his pretty eyes.

water was dripping down his hair, which was dropping down over his forehead. your bodies were half submerged in the warm, soapy water.

you took a glance down for a moment. his body. the toned abs, the way the jacuzzi soap was spread across his stomach. the way your body was pressed up so close to his.

you slowly looked back up. suna was growing impatience.

he grabbed your face, slightly harsher than the last. he roughly kissed you. he took no time in slipping his tongue past your lips. you pressed your body even closer to his, enjoying every second of the moment.

he pulled away, looking down at you.

"y/n. why the fuck do you make me feel like this? all touchy with all those other guys?" he said lowly as he gently pulled up your chin, examining your face.

"every part of me just aches for you, y/n. it's bugging the shit out of me." he then tilted your head to the side, exposing your neck. he slowly traced his fingers along your neck.

"y/n. it doesn't have to be much. but just.. i dont know why i feel like this." he looked back up into your eyes. "stop making me so dumb pissed off at every boy who even looks at you. i know we're just re-united friends.. but you're not theirs."

"you're mine, y/n." he almost growled the words, it was so demanding it was lowkey hot.

you looked up at him with innocent eyes. you decided you would fuck with him a bit.

"but, suna. it's not like you claimed me. you're not my boyfriend." you began to step back from him, and sat across from him on the other side of the jacuzzi.