22 [✓]

[AUTHOR POV]

Yesterday they done recording their new songs.Today they all have photoshoot on Seoul.

"Guys wakey wakey it's the photoshoot day!"Yuna wake the unnies up.

"Yeah we know it yuna"yeji said while doing her hair in front of the mirror.

"Can I just sleep for 5 minutes more?"lia said half-asleep.

"No!"they all said together.

"Aigo unnie we need to get ready"chaeryeong said.

"Okayyyyyy"lia forced herself to get up from the bed.

"Hurry up unnie"ryujin pulled lia hands and pushed her into the bathroom.

After 20 minutes

"Aigoo,Somebody is late and making everybody late"soobin teased.

"I'm sorry okay?!lia said.

"Ya!You two stop fighting and let's go now we are late"yeonjun stopped them from bickering.

"Okay hyung"soobin said.

"Okay.."lia said.

Everybody laughing at their behaviours.

After that they went into the van and on their way to the studio.

"Guys.."yuna called.

"What?"everyone curiously asked.

"Next week will be our last week to live in the 'one house' together"yuna said.

"Oh no..I didn't think about that!"yeji said after hearing that.

"Nooo,Why time flies so fast..."kai said.

"Looks like we don't live together anymore"taehyun started to count how many days left.

"yeah"lia said.

The van went silent after hearing that sad news from yuna.It spoiled their mood.

❥❥❥

They all greeted the workers and went to changed their outfits.

-Itzy Room-

"This is your oufit.Here you go"a worker said.

"Thank you"

"If you guys done wearing your oufits you guys can sit at the mirror and the make-up artist will do your make-up"

"Thank you"itzy said and smile.

After a few minutes they all ready in their oufits.Their theme is soft so they wear their outfits in pastel colour.

[CHAERYEONG POV]

I sat down in front of the mirror and wait for the make-up artist to do my make-up.

The make-up artist pull out a bunch of make-up pallet in front of me and put it on the table.

After a while I'm done with my make-up.I was the first one who were done.I sat down at the couch on the back and played my phone while waiting for them.

-Skip at the set-

We are done so we all went to the set and saw the boys already there.

"Yow waiting for us huh?"Lia unnie said.

"Yeah,but not so long"Soobin oppa replied.

"You look nice chaeryeong"

"Thanks taehyun so do you"I said and give him a smile.

He smiled back and I must be honest that he looks handsome with that oufit.His hair and ah everything that he wears was perfect.

"Guys let's start"the photographer said.

We all get ready in our positions and follow the photographer instructions.

"Chaeryeong-shi can you put your hands on taehyun shoulder like lia did?"the photographer said.

"Ne"

I put my hands on taehyun shoulder.Actually I'm kinda nervous about it because I never touch boys since middle school.My hand was trembling a little.

"Yeonjun-shi get closed to yeji a little"

"Chaeryeong relax you face..Don't be nervous"the photographer said.

I tried to relax myself and calm down.I give my natural smile as natural as I could.

"Good!Nice!Perfect"the photographer said.

The photographer took the pictures and we done with the photoshoot.

"It's a wrap!"the photographer said.

"Finally done!"yuna said.

"Yeay"

"But I'm pretty hungry"Ryujin said.

"Let's go to the restaurant and let's ask the boys to join us"lia said.

"Good idea!"I smiled.

❥❥❥

"Guys let's go to the restaurant!"lia said.

"For what?"soobin asked.

"Of course to eat!"

"Ooo"

"Didn't you guys hungry?"ryujin asked.

"kinda"beomgyu said.

"Then,Let's go!"Ryujin said.

Our manager drive the van and went to the restaurant.

-ssaykis

Note:I won't tell much about yunkai couple because I want to focus on other couples.Guess which couple will be next?

Edit:I don't know~