01 [✓]

MAMA 2019

[AUTHOR POV]

"Yeji unnie I'm so nervous..."chaeryeong said to yeji.

"I'm also nervous because this is our first MAMA perfomance.I hope it will goes well"yeji smiled.

"Itzy it's your turn now to perform"said a worker to the girls.

"ok girls let's do the best for midzy!"Said yeji confidently to give courage to her member.

They get their hand together and say together

"ITZY,MIDZY, LET'S FLY"

They got on the stage and start to perform.

-The idols place-(I don't know what it's called)

"Ya maknae!"

"ne?"

"you dont remember that girl from itzy?"

"Ahhhh you mean that girl with the ponytail?"said jungkook with the face not-really sure.

"Yaa!You acted with her on love yourself highlight reel and you forget her?"jimin said to jungkook while wrap his arm around jungkook shoulder.

"Sigh..even jimin remember her"said namjoon while shaking his head and they all start to laugh at jungkook.

"Yaa!!Hyung!!Dont tease me!Of course I remember her!I don't really recognize her because when she acted with me she was still young~"he whine

"what?An excuse?"taehyung start to teased jungkook.

"hoseok hyung and jimin hyung do you guys remember the girl with short hair?"jungkook said while feeling angry because the hyung start to teased him.

"of course we remember she's the one who i danced with.Right jimin?"

"yup,I remember that i must record a video of her for the highlight"

They continue to watch itzy performance quietly after teasing Jungkook.

"Txt please go to the backstage it's now your turn to perform"said a worker to the txt member and they walking to the backstage with the worker.

-Itzy done performing-

"unnie i felt soooo happy after the perfomance"yuna said while going down the stairs.

She was humming happily untill she lost her step and about to fall from the slippery stairs.She closed her eyes ready to kiss the floor but somehow she didn't feel hurt nor lying down on the floor.

"Be careful"said a voice.

She opened her eyes and see that a guy was holding her.She in his embrace!And that's making her blush like crazily.

"gomawo"she bowed and took a peek who was it.

'OH MY LORD!H-HEUNINGKAI?!!F-FROM TXT?!'she thought to herself while holding her back to slap her face from the embarrassing moment.

"gwaenchanha just be careful next time"kai said with a smiling face on his face.

[so hansome!you guys totally know how kai's smile right?your author-nim fainted from the overload visual]