14 [✓]

[YEONJUN POV]

We on our way to the mall and the atmophere was sooo awkward.I was focusing on driving and yeji just staring at the window.

Out of the blue,I heard my favorite song coming out.It was yeji who opened it and I never thought that yeji likes this kind of music too.

We just talking about the song and suddenly I saw yeji face was red.I was worried so I ask if she was okay.She answered she was fine and smile.

Seriously her smile is so pretty.Without thinking much I just declare that she was my type from now on.

After a few minutes we arrived.My shoelaces became untie and I knelt down to tied it.After done tying that up I stand back.Suddenly yeji tiptoes and put a mask on my face.She was so close.

I was so shock!I never expect that to happen.This girl is really something!

"T-Thanks"I said.

"Your welcome"she smiled.

We walk inside the mall and see a lot of people inside.

"Wow!So many people today"Yeji said.

"Yeah..Where should we go first?"I asked.

"Let's go to that store first!I want to buy something there"she said while grab my wrist and went to the shop.

The store is on the second floor.So to get there we decided to take the lif.We went inside the lif and it's just the two of us.Yeji took out her phone and we take a mirror selfie together.

"You need to send it to me"I said.

"I will-"

"Yeonjun I think we should go to another store"She said.

I look at her and her face turned pale.I don't want to rush her so I just agreed.

"Okay"I agree and we walk together away from there.

"Let's go to the cafe"she said.

The two of us went to this cafe.The cafe was aesthetic and vintage.It was so pretty in there.We sat down at the table for two and ordered some coffee.

"Do you want to know why I think we should go to another store?"Yeji suddenly said that.

"No.."

"I saw a familiar man in there..."she said.

Her voice sound kinda sad but also kinda angry at the same time.She was so happy just now but she changed after seeing that man.

"Who?"I asked.

"My....Ex..."yeji said.

I was so surprised with her answer.I never thought that she would say that.So,that's why she's not feeling herself.Maybe she have a bad history with him.

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me about it..But it was the past.I think you should forget about it.Today is our happy day!We should enjoy it"I give yeji some courage.

"Thanks yeonjun"yeji said and started to smile.

I nodded,it was so much better to see her smile.

"You know what?You are right!It was the past..And I should stop thinking about it"she said.

"Good..Now finish the drink and let's go shopping"I said.

Me and yeji went to the cashier and paid for the coffee with the credit card that the crew gave us.We head out from the cafe.

As soon as we walk we saw yeji's ex walking towards us.I looked at yeji and she don't know what to do.I took off my bucket hat and put it on her head.She look at me with a smile on.

"Thank you again yeonjun"she whispered to me.

"It's been the third time you said thank you to me"I said and we chuckle together.

We went to the cloth store,and a lot more.We bought a lot of thing here.We also bought some stuff for the members too.We head to the parking lot and put the shopping bags inside the car.

Me and yeji was so tired because of the shopping.I started the car engine and we went home.

On our way back home me and yeji keep chatting.Suddenly I didn't heard yeji's voice.I turned to see why is yeji isn't talking and see that she already fell asleep like a baby.She was so cute.I literally can't.

After a few minutes of driving we arrived home.I woke yeji up.

"Where are we?"She asked me.

"We arrived already..Let's go inside.Let me brought all the stuff in.Just wait for me inside"I said.

"Okay,thanks"She said while rubbing her eyes.

"It's the fourth time already Just go inside"I said while patting her head.

-ssaykis

[Yeay early update\(°o°)/Thanks for supporting my story(・ัω・ั)I love you yall!]