23 [✓]

[YEJI POV]

Nothing much this past few days..We just busy with our schedule.It's been a busy week.Without us realising it's our last day to live together.

Of course everyone was sad about it.Everyone pack their things with a heavy heart.

To be honest...It's really fun to live with them.Ah!Literally gonna miss this house a lot.

"Yeji unnie?"ryujin called me.

"Ah!Yes,ryujin-nie"I answered.

"What are you thinking?"

"Nothing much just thinking that we will miss this house"I said while putting my clothes inside the luggage.

"Totally"she said.

"At first I thought that it will be not fun since we were living with the boys."I said.

"Yeah,we think the same huh"

I smiled at her and we continue packing our stuff.After a few hours we all get ready and head downstairs.

"You sure gonna miss me"soobin teased.

"No,I'm not!"lia said.

I chuckled at those two.They are so funny and cute at the same time.I am so gonna be soolia fans.

"Let's meet again next time"I said to the boys.

"Of course we will yeji noona or our yeonjun hyung will be missing you sooooo much"taehyun teased.

"Hey!"yeonjun knock his head.

I just chuckled at their behaviour.

"Wait someone is calling me..You guys go ahead I will answer this call"I said to them.

"Ne unnie"

I went outside and answered the call.It was an unknown number...

"Hello?..."

Nobody is replying.

"Hello?...May I ask who is this?"

And again nobody reply.

"If no one's gonna said anything I will hang this call"I said furiously.

"Long time no see babe"

I was so surprised to heard that voice.I know who the owner of this voice.

"What did you want!"I asked.

"Don't worry we will be together soon"the man said.

"What the heck did you talking about?!"

"I already saw you"

I looked around and no one's there.I was so scared.I breath heavily and started to look around again.I hang the call and look around again.

*You have 1 noftication

I look at my phone and saw I have noftication.I decided to open.

Unknown

Hey!Don't be so excited

I will come get you.

While I was distracted by my phone.Someone grab me and put a piece of cloth in my mouth and I started to getting sleeping.

[YEONJUN POV]

I was sitting in the living room with the other members.

'Why was yeji taking so long to answered the call?'I thought to myself.