12 [✓]

[AUTHOR POV]

"What?"Lia said.

"It's my fault..I went too harsh"kai sighed.

"Yeah,probaly your fault!"Ryujin said furiously.

"Ryujin calm down.."yeji said.

"Let's let her rest first and discuss what happen downstairs"chaeryeong said.

❥❥❥

"Kai...Wanna say something?"yeji asked.

"Urm...Actually..I admit it It's my fault....I know that I'm wrong"kai said.

"Good..After yuna felt so much better I think you should go and apologize"soobin nodded in relieved.

"Okay..and again..I'm really really sorry about what happened"kai said.

"You shouldn't said that to us..You should said that to yuna..We already forgave you.I know that you're such a good guy and please promise us that you never do that ever again"lia said to kai.

"Hey kai"chaeryeong called.

"What?"

"Mia is not a good person..She likes to steal what yuna's thing.Her crushes back in the old days,her things...and a lot more"

"I know because yuna always tell us about her.But she was so innocent that she didn't know that mia is a bad person"

kai just nodded silently.

"Believe us...Yuna likes you..She would never do that.Don't you notice it kai?"Chaeryeong asked.

"Nope"

"Now we just have to wait for yuna"ryujin said after hearing kai words.She just too worried about yuna...Yuna is their precious maknae.Well,yuna never act this way so that's why she was worry about yuna.

Yuna is like her own younger sister..

"Wait..Someone is calling me"kai said while taking out his phone that keep vibrating.

"Okay"

Kai went outside and answered the call,It was Mia.

He can't believe that mia already call him not even a day pass.He regretting his decision to gave her he's phone number.

"Hey kai"mia said.

"Hi"

"Do you free tomorrow?"mia asked.

"Sorry,I'm super busy"

"But whyyy"she whine and it's making kai cringe.

"Shut up"he said while massaging his forehead.

"Change yourself or nobody will likes you"kai said and hang up the call.He went inside and see everybody make a thumbs up at him.

Finally!A smile appear on kai's face.

❥❥❥

Yuna walk out to the living room because she felt so bored in her room.Her legs was much better after a good rest and her mood is getting better.

She sat down at the couch and press the "on" button on the TV remote.

While yuna was watching the TV kai walk out from his room.Yuna look at kai and ignored him.She still can't forget about what kai said to her.

"Urmm,yuna.."kai said.

"..."Yuna ignored him.

"I'm sorry about what happen today"kai said.

"Why?Tell me what's your fault?Oh I mean'my fault'"yuna said without looking at kai.

"I'm so,so,sorry yuna..I deserved a punch on the face.."

"Yes you did"

"I'm soooo sorry.I know that I embarrased you.I-I said so many harsh words"kai said while try to make eye contact with yuna.

Feeling bad to kai,Yuna finally gather her courage and look at the poor boy.

"Humph...I can forgive you..But you have to tell me about what happened earlier"yuna said to kai and kai smile happily.

"Thank you soo much!"kai said happily and hugged yuna.

Yuna face was as red as tomateos.But she felt kinda happy at the same time.Her heart keep beating fast.Kai release her and saw yuna face was red.

"Urm..Sorry about that.I'm just too happy.Well..Let me tell you the story"kai said after the awkward moment.

"O-okay"

After hearing kai explanation yuna felt so much better than before.She knew that kai wouldn't said something like that to her.

"Mia...When will you change?"yuna said while sighing.

"I shouldn't trust her...I'm so stupid.."kai said.

"Don't worry about it..I felt so much better after you tell me the whole story"yuna smiled.

'Why mia hate yuna so much?She such an angel'kai thought to himself.

"Today..I heard somebody told me that she likes me"kai teased yuna.

"W-what?W-who?"yuna stuttering after hearing that unexpected topic.

"I wonder?Who is it?"kai keep teasing yuna.

"Eherm enough with the drama"

The both of them turn to see that all their members are watching them behind the wall.Yuna and kai can't control their embarrassment and hide their faces.

"U-unnie?!?!What are you doing here?"yuna asked.

-ssaykis

[Early update\(°o°)/..Actually my country was lockdown again.So,I will try to update new chapters as soon as I can
〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜]

[Btw did you guys read yesterday article?The article about jihyo twice's and kang daniel break up (╥﹏╥)Whyy??]

Edit:The time that I edited this chapter was about months after momo and heechul break up ಥ‿ಥ I wish them the best and may they meet their life partner in the future.