31 [✓]

[YEJI POV]

Lia asked me to follow her to the mall because it was near soobin birthday.I was bored today ryujin went on a date with beomgyu,chaeryeong went to the library and yuna went out with kai of course.

It's just me and lia in the dorm.

-Skipped at the mall-

"What should I buy for soobin?"lia asked.

"Hello~~~He was your boyfriend not mine"I chuckle.

"Jeez,just help me yeji"lia pout.

"Okay,I will help you Choi Jisu"I teased.

"Let's go there!"lia pulled my wrist and we went to the store across us.

"Slow down!"I said while getting drag by lia.

We bought a couple things there and lia drag me to the another store.

"This is so cute!I'm gonna bought this and gave it to yeonjun"I thought.

I was smiling happily and suddenly a couple caught my attention.

I saw yeonjun with a girl talking and laughing.I took a while to identify who but I don't know.The girl is hugging yeonjun left hand.

Fine...I will be honest!I am jealous!But just a little...I was thinking should I confess to yeonjun but now... I guess I shouldn't.

"They must be on a date"I thought.

"Yeji are you okay?"lia concerned.

"Yeah,I'm good"I forced myself to give her a smile.

"Hey! Didn't you told us that you gonna confess to yeonjun?What about you bought him somethings?"

"Hurm..Still thinking about that"I said.

"You don't look well.I think we should stop now"lia grab my shoulder.

I answered with a smile and we went back home.

Right after we got back home I straight back to my room.I closed the door and lie on my bed.

"Wake up from this stupid dream yeji-shi.You shouldn't be in love right now"I thought to myself.

After that I never get out from my room and stay in bed.I didn't felt well and take a rest.

[AUTHOR POV]

"Guys I brought all the txt member's here! Let's have a movie night since we were on holiday."ryujin said while entering the dorm.

"Eh?Kai you already here?"beomgyu asked.

"I was hanging out with yuna and she invited me over here"Kai said.

"Where is yeji?"yeonjun asked.

"That's the problem..."yuna sigh.

"Why?"ryujin asked.

"She didn't want to come out from her room.She became like that after she got back with me from the mall"Lia said.

"Hurmm"

"Yeji unnie we got some guests"ryujin knock on the room door.

"Who?"Yeji opened the door while feeling tired.As soon as she open the door she saw that all the txt member is here.She quickly close the door back.

"Yeji unnie!"ryujin knocked.

"I'm fine you guys just go ahead and have fun.I'm not really want to get out now."yeji said.

"No!You are not"lia said.

Ryujin open the door and saw that yeji is laying on the bed.

"You are sick!"ryujin sat besides yeji's bed.

"Didn't I told you that you shouldn't came in"yeji sigh.What can she do with her roomate.

"Jeez let me take you to the-"

"I'm fine ryujin-shi..Just having a bad day"Yeji touch ryujin hands and giving her fainted smile.

Ryujin went out to the living room and sigh.

"What's wrong with her?"yeonjun stand up.

"She looks sick but she said that she just having a bad day"

"Was she crying?"chaeryeong concerned.

"No she's just sad"

"What's wrong with her?"lia asked.

"She didn't told me that she was sad instead she forced herself to smile"ryujin added.

"Now I remember!We were walking at the mall and yeji stopped suddenly.She is looking at the couple being lovely.I can't see who is it.I look back to yeji and she just having a sad smile on her face"lia told.

"Wait...Which mall that you guys go?"taehyun asked.

"Of course the mall that we always go together"lia said.

"Oh no!Hyung!She must see you"taehyun said to yeonjun.

"What?"ryujin asked.

"And I've a question to yeonjun"

"Sure"yeonjun said.

"Urm I saw you with a girl at the park just a few days ago.You look like a couple?!"lia said.

Everybody look at Yeonjun with a curious expression.

"Okay!I will tell you guys!"Yeonjun sigh.

-ssaykis

A/N:Jeez..I know this chapter is so emotional(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻