06 [✓]

[AUTHOR POV]

After a good two hours the cameramen finally left after setting all the cameras around the house.

"The cameramen have left"yeji said.

Out of the blue,a noftication pop up on the tv on the living room.

"Guys there is a noftication on the tv" yeji pointed at the tv screen and everyone's attention turned to the television.

"Welcome to "One house" you guys was the first guest on this variety show!You guys will receiving a task once a day.Everytime you success making the task..You guys will receive a present and the loser will get a penalty.The winner can choose another person to receive the penalty together with the loser"Yeji read the noftication.

"Wow sounds intersting"soobin said.

"Yeahh!This is exciting"kai smiled.

Another noftication pop up on the screen it's said that..

The first task is to find the hidden item

[Monkey stuffed animal]

The first one who found this will win a trip to amusement park

After yeonjun finish reading it,he turned back and saw no one.Everybody already started to find the stuffed animal.

"Ya!How dare you guys leave me alone on the living room"Yeonjun shouted and started to find the stuffed animal.

-The Basement-

"I didn't notice when they hid it"yuna said.

"They probaly hid it before we move in"yeji replied.

❥❥❥

-Upstairs-

"Sigh,I give up"Chaeryeong said.

"seriously?You already giving up?!"ryujin asked while searching the stuffed animal.

"Yup"

"It's all up to you,I'm gonna go search on the balcony"ryujin said and left chaeryeong alone.

-Balcony-

"Oh hi ryujin!"Beomgyu said cheerfully.

"hey beomgyu,did you find the stuffed animal?"ryujin asked.

"Not yet,we already searched it for half an hour but no one can find it."beomgyu answered.

Ryujin try to search for it and she looked on top of the shelf that on the balcony.

"Beomgyu,come here"ryujin called beomgyu.

"what is it?"

"Isn't that the monkey stuffed animal?"

"It is the stuf-"

Ryujin cover beomgyu's mouth.Beomgyu look at ryujin weirdly and about to say something but ryujin whisper to him.

"Shhhh,dont say it loudly"ryujin said and look at beomgyu.

"My members get competitive when it's came to games"she said.

She make an eye contact with beomgyu and realized that she was not supposed to do that.She released beomgyu and avoid his gaze feeling quite embarrassed from the skin ship.

"Ur-urm sorry"ryujin said shly.

"Er,that's okay"beomgyu smiled.

"Can you take the stuffed animal?I can't reach it"ryujin asked beomgyu nicely.

"Wait a minute"beomgyu said.He easily got the stuffed animal and it's making ryujin jealous how tall he was to be able to grab the toy.

He gave the stuffed animal to ryujin.

"Hey ryujin,why does this monkey looks like you?"beomgyu started to tease ryujin.

"Ya!How dare you"ryujin said furiously.

"okay,okay I'm sorry.Let's go to the living room now"beomgyu chuckle.

"Guys!!!You guys can stop searching.Ryujin already found it"beomgyu shouted and everybody gather in the living room.

"How you manage to find it?I searched it everywhere!"lia said to ryujin.

"Me and beomgyu searched for it on the balcony and I found it.

Everybody was talking and suddenly a new noftication shows up.

Congrats ryujin!Now you can choose another person to bring with you to the amusement park.

Tomorrow you guys can go to the amusement park and don't forget to bring the vlog cameras with you.

"Urmm I think I want to choose beomgyu because he helped me to take the stuffed animal"ryujin said.

"Sure"beomgyu smiled.

"alright,go have fun then"yeonjun said to them.

"ahh!I wish I can go"kai whine.

"ehermm don't you remember that you have a date with yuna on sunday?you also can go have fun right?"taehyun cleared his throat and whispered that to kai.

"ohh you are right!"kai said.

-The next day-

"Ryujin did you ready to go?"beomgyu asked.

"yeah,let's go"ryujin smiled.

They get inside the car and beomgyu started the car engine.

"It's a good thing that they provide us with two cars to use"ryujin said.

"yeah I know right?"

After a few minutes of driving they finally arrived at their destination which is the amusement park.

"Finally we arrived"beomgyu said.

"Let's go!I want to ride all the rides here"ryujin said excitedly and grabbed beomgyu's wrist.

"Hey!Wait for me"

"What should we play first?"she asked beomgyu.

"I don't really enjoy scary ride"I sighed.

"Good then we should play all the scary rides here!"she smiled.

"Nooo"

A kid suddenly ran to ryujin.

"Mom!let's buy the ice cream!"the kid said and hugged ryujin.

"Urm,Hi little sweetie.I'm not your mom.I guess you are lost"ryujin said to the kid.

"What happen?"beomgyu asked.

"I guess this kid lost her parents somewhere"

"How about we go to the information center to report it so they can make announcement and the parents of this kid can find her here"beomgyu said.

-ssaykis