21 [✓]

[AUTHOR POV]

7 guys start to went inside the practise room and it was BTS!

They all stand up and bowed to their sunbae.

"Annyeong everyone!"namjoon said.

"Bts sunbae what are you guys doing here?"yeonjun asked them.

"We are here to see you guys since it's been so long we didn't met you~"jungkook answered.

Txt and bts are like brothers.They were close since txt debuted.

"Let us introduced ourself."yeji said.

"All in us hi we are itzy"the girls said.

"Ahh I was wondering who is going to collab with our little brothers"jin said.

"We know them already"taehyung said.

"How did you know them?"taehyun asked.

"Ryujin and yuna acted with us when they were trainee"jimin said.

"Really?"beomgyu asked.

"Yup"

"Our schedules is pretty tight so we might not be able to see you guys for a while soon"jimin said.

"Yeah,we should go now.Fighting!Bye you guys"

"Bye!!'they all waved.

After bts members leave they all get back to work.It was so nice of them to visit their little juniors.

After a few hours,they all finish their vocal training.They all have a 10 minutes rest.The girls sat down together at the left corner of the room.

"Ahh We have dance practice next"lia sighed.

"Yeah"yeji said.

"I hope that our choreographer teacher will come late"ryujin said.

"Yeah,me too"

"This practice room is very nice"yeji said.

"I know right?"yuna nodded.

"So this is where they practice"chaeryeong said.

"Yeji unnie"yuna called yeji.

"Yes"yeji answered.

"I think that yeonjun oppa likes you"yuna said suddenly.

"Y-ya maknae!What are you talking about"yeji stuttered and her cheeks start to red.

"I also think that yeonjun oppa likes you"ryujin joined.

"Ya!What's wrong with you guys"yeji fan her face that somehow feeling hot.She wonder if it was the aircond or from the blush?

"Look!Ryujin unnie also agree"yuna said.

"Did you like him?"lia asked while wiggling her eyebrows.

"I-"without yeji have the chance to finish her words their choreographer arrived.

"Teacher!Why are you so early!We don't even finished our talk"ryujin teased their teacher.

"Ya!This kid!"the choreographer joke.

"Today we have two choreographers"chaeryeong whispered to lia.

"Yeah"

"Good afternoon you guys!Today we have two choreographer.I am itzy's choreographer and he is txt's choreographer"itzy's choreographer said.

"Nice to meet you guys!"txt's choreographer said.

"Today we gonna do a dance practice..."
.
.

They all continue the dance practice untill the skies start to getting dark.

"That's all for today see you guys later"the choreographers said and start to packing their stuff.

"Thank god we already finished"chaeryeong said.

"It was so tiring today"taehyun said.

"Let's hurry and head back home so that we can get rest"

They all went inside the van.It was a tiring day for them.Yeji and ryujin already fell asleep after 5 minutes.They must be tired.

All of them fell asleep except lia and soobin.The van is very quiet.Lia look at soobin who is sitting beside her.

Soobin get closed to her and whispered at her ear.

"Shorty"soobin whisper at lia.

"Ya!"lia couldn't finish her words because soobin closed her mouth with his huge hand.

"Shhh!The member is sleeping.Be quiet!"Soobin said.

"You are the one who start it first"lia said.

Soobin smile and the van is getting quiet again.After a few minutes soobin notice that lia is sleeping.

He pushed her head slowly to his shoulder.He smile and he started to getting sleepy.

After a half an hour they arrived home

"Wake up everybody we already arrived"yeji said while rubbing her eyes.

Everyone wakes up and getting ready to get off from the van.

"Ah"lia stretch her arm.

She slept so comfortablely so she wonder where did she slept.She look at her right and saw she is sleeping at soobin's shoulder.

"Ah!Mianhe"lia apologize and ran away because of the embarrasesment.

Soobin smiled and get off from the van.

-ssaykis

Sorry for been quiet for so longಥ╭╮ಥI was busy this past few days and now I just got free from everything :-)

Edit:I don't know that editing can be so tiring LOL