16 [✓]

[AUTHOR POV]

"Urm....Yes it's true yeji unnie"Yuna said.

"Oh god,what can I do with you guys...What if jyp pd-nim know about this?"Yeji asked.

"Well...Did you forgot that we can date,yeji unnie?"Ryujin said.

"Okay,let's talk about this tonight.But now let's do a haul about what we bought for them."Yeonjun said.

"Okay"yeji answered.

Yeji and yeonjun gave the things that they bought for the members.They buy a lot of things for them.For example,cloth,books and ascessories.

❥❥❥

"Guyss what about today we do an outdoor activity"lia suggest.

"Sounds good"yeji and chaeryeong said.

"Yeah,I agree"

Everybody agree with lia's idea and they went to the park near their house.They brought a lot of things.For example board game,racket,frisbee and other things.They also brought food and snacks so that they can have lunch at there.

Soobin is third wheeling the couple playing board game together.Meanwhile,yeonjun and yeji is preparing the place for them to sit.Lia,chaeryeong and ryujin is helping to carry the stuff from the car.Taehyun and beomgyu is playing frisbee.

"Yah!Help us carry the stuff"ryujin said to the boys.

"Yah,help us!"lia shouted from the car.

"Fine"beomgyu said while taking the frisbee away.

Beomgyu and taehyun helped the girls to carry the stuff from the car.

Lia walk to soobin and whispered at him.

"Soobin,don't ruin their time together.Come here and help us"lia whisper.

"I don't wanttt!!Wekkk!"he said while sticking his tongue out.

"Oh God!Stop acting like a child CHOI SOOBIN!!"lia said while pulling his ear.

"Ow,ow,ow,owwww!That's hurtt!L-let me goooo.Okay,okay I will help you guys okay?"Soobin ask for a second chance before his ear will be rip by lia's hand.

They have a great time there.They all sat down on the map and have a chat at there.Suddenly they heard someone phone rang.

"Guys I gotta go answer this call."Beomgyu said.

"Okay,go ahead"ryujin said.

[BEOMGYU POV]

While we were having a chat,my phone rang.I answer the call because it was from dad.

"Beomgyu..."dad said with a sad tone.

"Yes?Are you ok?"I asked.

"Your mom is in the hospital"He said.

I was so surprised!Mom is very heathy.She never got into the hospital before.

"WHAT!What happen!!!"I asked with a loud voice.

"She fell from the stairs"

"Send me the hospital name and I will go now"I said.

"Okay"

I ended the call and went to the members.

"Guys...I have to go to the hospital"I said.

"Why?What happen"yeonjun ask me.

"My mom fell from the stairs!I need to go now.I'm so sorry"

"Gaja(let's go)"ryujin said.

"What?What do you mean?"I asked.

"Let me go with you.We're friends right?I will accompany you okay?"She said.

"Okay.."I smiled.

We went inside the car and wear our seatbelts.After an hour we arrived at the hospital.

Me and ryujin went to mom's room.We didn't have the time to bought some gift because we were rushing to get here.

Ryujin is greeting my dad and I walk hurriedly to mom's bed and sat down at the chair beside her.

"Mom!What happen"

"Aigooo,did your dad call you?Why did you call him?"mom said.

"How did you fell from the stairs?"I asked again.

"Ya!Did you tell him that I fell from the stairs?!"mom said.

I just listened to their bickering and it seems like I got fool.

"I just hurt my back,nothing worse.I didn't fell from the stairs at all.Your dad was lying to you"mom said and I look at dad with a death glare.Dad try to avoid it and pretend to look at the scenery outside.

"Aigo..I lied to you because it's been a long time since you went back home"dad said while laughing with a strange way.

"Sigh..What can I do with you.."I said.

Ryujin just staring at our family drama.She's been quite all the time.

"Who is this?Is this your girlfriend?"dad asked while pointing his finger at ryujin.

"W-what are you talking about?This is ryujin"I stuttered

"Ahh?! Really?"dad said.

"It's been a long time since I saw you ryujin"mom said to ryujin.

Ryujin is making a what-are-you-talking-about face.She has no idea what mom and dad are talking about.

-ssaykis