07 [✓]

[AUTHOR POV]

"excuse me?We think that this kid have lost"ryujin said.

"oh no,can I get this kid name and what her parents name please?"the lady that working at there asked them.

"What's your name?"beomgyu knelt down to asked the kid.

"My name is Park Min Ah"

"That's a great name"beomgyu smiled.

"what about your parent name?"ryujin grab that kid hand.

"My parent's name is Park Min Hyun and Choi yujin"the kid said.

"Ok thanks for the information.Let me make the announcement"the lady said.

-The lady make the announcement-

[10 minute later]

"Oh my god?!Where have you been huh?"the mother of the kid came and instantly hugged her daughter.

"I'm so worried"she said.

"Min Ah,I search for you everywhere but couldn't find you"her dad sighed in relieved.

"thanks for taking care of min ah."Mr Park bowed to both of them

"you're welcome,Mr Park!And don't need to bowed that much.We just helping others"Beomgyu said and bowed back to him.

"Yeah I agree with that"ryujin bowed too.

"I think we should go now.."ryujin said while looking at her watch.

"Sorry for taking your time"he apologize.

"that's fine you don't have to worry..By the way see you later min ah-ya~"ryujin waved to min ah.

"Thank you for taking care of me"Min ah said and bowed.She smiled happily after meeting her parents.

❥❥❥

"Let's try this ride!It looks interesting"ryujin said.

"Urmm sure.let's ride this.But don't scream if it was scary or I'm gonna be embarrassed"beomgyu said confidently.

"Nahh,I wont scream."ryujin said.

-Meanwhile....

"I'm so boredddddd.I wish I win'lia sighed.

"Well,me too."

"What should we do now?"taehyun asked.

"Hurm,what about we play a game?"Soobin gave an idea.

"Sounds interesting.But what kind of game?"Yuna asked.

"Erm..What about hide n seek?It's sound childish but fun"Yuna gave suggestion.

"Well..It's been a long time since I play it,but it's kinda sound fun right now"yeji nodded in agreement.

"Now let's pick who is the "IT" "kai said.

"Let's rock,paper,scissor and see who's the one that lose first"Taehyun said.

-The amusement park-

"Why did I agree with you to rode that stupid roller coaster"Beomgyu said to ryujin and he felt like he's gonna throw out any time soon.

"HAHAHHAHAHA!Okay now let's go to the haunted house"ryujin pulled beomgyu wrist and dragged him to the haunted house.

"YA!YA!Did I agree that I will go to the haunted house with you?"beomgyu shouted with a mad face.

"Let's gooo!"ryujin said excitedly.Beomgyu can't do nothing but sighed.

Two minutes later...

"Why?why?why?AHHHH!!!!"Beomgyu screams as soon as he entered the house.

"Chill,bro.They are just people"Ryujin tried to calm beomgyu but at the same time she can't stop laughing a little.

"Ya!Why are laughing?"beomgyu asked.

"Nothing"ryujin answered.

[After half an hour later]

"Ya!Do you know what time is it?"Ryujin asked.

"It's your fault that it's already late."beomgyu mad.

"Yeah,it's my fault but that haunted house supposedly just take us only 15 minutes.But someone take it for half an hour"ryujin teased beomgu.

"Fineee let's go home now"

"They must be worry"beomgyu said.

-At the same time-

"Why can't I find taehyun?I find all of them except taehyun"chaeryeong sighed.

Chaeryeong keep looking and she find something suspicious.She peek the storage room and went inside.

"Taehyun~~I know that you are hiding in here~~"chaeryeong said and close the door so that taehyun can't run or escape.She searched for him and out of the blue,a cockroach fly.

"AHHH!!!"chaeryeong screams and she almost fell on the ground.She open her eyes to see that taehyun catches her from falling.

"What happened?Are you okay?"Taehyun face was so close to chaeryeong.

"Urmm I'm okay.Thanks"Chaeryeong blushed and push him away gently.

Taehyun just realized that his face was so close to chaeryeong and he rubbed the back of his neck feeling embarrassed.

"Sorry about that"Taehyun manage to said something.

"Not your fault.You just wanted to help me.By the way...GOT YOUU hahahahha"chaeryeong said happily.

"Oh shoot!I forgot about that"taehyun said and they laughed together.

❥❥❥

"We're backkk!"ryujin said while entering the house.

"How was your date today?"Soobin tried to teased ryujin and beomgyu.

"Y-Ya! It's not a date.We just win the prize"Beomgyu said while stuttering.

"Okay fine you two.Go have a shower,get ready and join us watching the movie"lia chuckle.

-ssaykis

Edit:I don't know that editing can be pretty tiring LOL