04 [✓]

"Guys,Next week we have a new show."txt manager said to txt.

"Yesss!Finally!I've been waiting for so longgg"kai said.

"Chill kai hahahah"taehyun said and laughed at kai.

"and also you guys will have to pack your stuff because you guys won't be home for a month."their manager continue.

"whatt?Is this travel show or what?"beomgyu asked curiously.

"No,you guys gonna stay inside a house with a girl group name itzy"their manager response.

"what the frick??!!!!Is this fate??WHAT THE HECK??!OH MY GOD?!"beomgyu gasped and start to jumped happily.

"urmm why?"soobin asked their manager while judging at beomgyu silently.

"The show name"one house"it was a new show that going to be air on the tv on april 2020"their manager answered.

"Wh-"kai can't finish his words because yeonjun close it with his hand and pointed at their manager who is looking somewhat scary(well they ask too many question).

❥❥❥

"guys are you ready to go?"their manager asked.

"yes,we are"soobin answered and checked if all his members are here.He can't be thankful enough for having five members.Imagine you have to count all your eleven members?

.....

"everybody's here?"Yeji asked the members.

"yup"lia answered.

"Everybody is here"yeji said to their manager.

"Let's go!!"

[Half an hour later]

"arghh finally arrived!I am so tired"yeji stretch her whole body.

"ahahah me too,let's go inside this house"ryujin chuckle at her yeji unnie who is sighing non stop.

"wowww this house were hugeeeee"yuna said to chaeryeong.

"Well..You won't be able to enjoy it very much because we will live here with txt~"chaeryeong said and laugh to their maknae.

"let's go inside"

"ahh nobody here yet so we are early"lia said.

"wait I have a phone call.You guys can wait for me at the living room or you can go around the house first"their manager said to them and ran outside to have a phone talk.

[after 2 minutes]

"you guys they say that they will start the recording tomorrow because they can't come today.They said that it was some emengercy or somethin?The PD said you guys can start to live here today and pack out your things"itzy manager said.

"ouhh okay we will"yeji nodded.

"looks like I have to go now.You guys take care ok?call me if you guys have a problem"their manager said while wearing his shoes.

"okay byeee!"lia waved to their manager and closed the door.

yuna walks to the kitchen to look what inside the refrigerator.

"boo!"

"ahhhh"yuna scream and see that it was kai.

"yaahh kai!You literally startled meee!you guys already arrived?"yuna asked while massaging her chest from the unexpected surprise.

"yup we arrived 10 minutes earlier then you guys.We planned to surprise you guys"kai told the whole story.

"ohh looks like I am the first one who had been surprised"yuna said.