11 [✓]

[AUTHOR POV]

The show crews found out what happened to yuna and according to the rules by bighit and jyp they..

1) Only shoot when all the idols are healthy.

They set the rules for the idols just in case something happens.They notified the idols about the postpone shooting.They all felt so relieved and thankful to their companies for setting such a nice rules

Txt members gather at kai room.

"Kai what have you done?"soobin asked.

"I may be to harsh on Yuna"Kai sighed regretting what have he done.

"Listen,I know that today was a bad day for you but please control you emotions.Don't trust others quickly without hearing both sides"yeonjun said while patting his maknae shoulder.

"You are right.. I'm didn't control my emotions well and-"kai sighed not believing what happened just now.

"We have been friends for so long since we were trainees...We knows you so well so tell us what happened.It's okay If you don't want to talk about it but please discuss it with yuna and apologize to her"soobin said.

"Ok...I will"

"....."

"Seriously...Did you believe her?"Taehyun asked.

"For the second time after thinking what she said.It's probably fake.Yuna wouldn't do that"kai said.

"You idiot!You believe her?Not yuna?You only met her twice and you believe her so easily?You know yuna almost 2 months already and you met her everyday still dont believe in her?Soobin said while poking kai's forehead.

"Ouch.."he mumbled.

"Why did you went home late?"beomgyu asked.

"I hang out with mia.."

"Yah!You don't feel sorry for yuna?You ask her for going on a date with you but you went with that girl?"yeonjun asked furiously.

"Hyung!I know it's my fault!Stop saying that it's all my fault! It's not all mine..Yuna's fault too for walking inside the rain alone.. I'm just-"Kai said it out loud.

"Do you like yuna?"beomgyu asked.

"I don't like her at all"he said after hesitated to tell them the truth.

"Yuna...Why did you suddenly stop walking?"yeji's voice can be heard from outside.

Yeonjun heard yeji's voice and he opened the door..He saw yuna and yeji at the hallway near the living room(upstairs).

[YUNA POV]

I felt so much better with my unnies here.They took care of me and they heard my stories.I want to go to the toilet but the toilet was outside of my room.My legs is still weak so I need some help to walk.

"Urmm..Yeji unnie Can I trouble you to help me?"I asked yeji unnie.

"Sure,what is it?"yeji unnie said.

"Can you help me walk to the toilet? My leg is still weak"I said.

"Of course!Guys,I'm gonna help yuna for a while.You guys can wait us here"yeji unnie said to the unnies.

"Okay"lia unnie nodded.

"Go ahead we'll be waiting for you"chaeryeong unnie smiled.

Yeji unnie hold my hands and help me walk a little by little.I went inside the bathroom.After a few minutes I came out I heard Yeonjun hyung voice from that you know who room.

(Ik that I supposed to write "Yeonjun oppa"but I prefer calling "hyung"instead of "oppa")

I was about to walk back to the bedroom but suddenly I heard kai said..

"Yuna's fault too!"kai said.

"Do you like her?"beomgyu asked.

"I didn't like yuna at all"

"I didn't like yuna at all"those word keep repeating in my mind.

So...Does that mean that he didn't like me at all?He asked me for a date just for fun?What did I expect from this date?He didn't even take our date seriously..Am I the only one who have been so excited for no reason...All those things he do...is....

"Yuna...Why did you suddenly stop walking?"yeji unnie asked me making me flinch in shock.

Yeonjun hyung opened the door and saw me at the hallway.He froze as soon as he saw me.After seeing yeonjun hyung opened the door.They all peek and look who is outside the room.

"yun-...."kai said and look at me.

"Yeji unnie...Let's went back to the bedroom"

"Okay..."yeji unnie said not really understand what just happened.

We went back to the room.As soon as we arrived I asked the unnies to left the room.I need to be alone for a while.

"Am I that awful?Am I not pretty?Am I that shameless?"I thought to myself..

Not feeling the best I just sleep trying my best to forget what just happened.

-ssaykis

[Bonus Chapter,Next week I won't be able to update a new chapter bcs I'm going to have exam soon jsbdyshusjs]

Edit:I'm about to cry..What in the world did I wrote last year?I don't know how you guys able to read this fanfic?!!Like what??This is so terrible!
(ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻