10 [✓]

[AUTHOR POV]

"What do you want to buy for yeji?"soobin asked.

"Hurm I think I will buy her a stuffed animal"yeonjun answered.

"Sounds good...I'm pretty sure that noona will love it"kai agree and nodded in agreement with his hyungs.

"What about you soobin-nie?What do you want to buy for lia?"yeonjun asked soobin while he turn the steering wheel to the left.

"I don't know..I will look around later and see if I found something that I think she will like"

"Then what about you gyu?"

"It's a secret~I can't tell you guys yet so wait and see~"

"Awh!come onnnn.Just tell usss!!"Kai slap he's shoulder lightly.

While they were bickering the girls arrived at the mall first.They got out from the car and currently in front of the entrance.Deciding who should go with who.

"Me and ryujin will go together"yeji said to her members after she decided to go with her roomate.

"Then,chaeryeong and yuna will go with me"lia said while throwing her arms around the two of them.

"Okay..see you guys later"ryujin waved at the three figure that just disappear right in instant.

After spending half of the day inside the mall searching for gifts.They all went home and get ready to show what they got.

They exchange the gift.

"I spent 10 dollars"yeonjun show them the extras money.

"I spent 44 dollars"yeji placed the money on top of the coffee table.

"I spent 59 dollars for the gift"taehyun said to them.

"My total is the same as taehyun hyung"yuna said.

"I spent like 63 dollars"lia said.

"I spent 57 dollars and I still have the extras here"chaeryeong count how many she left.

"Same"kai said.

"I spent 63 dollars and beomgyu also the same as mine"ryujin said to them.

"I spent 65 dollars"soobin said.

"Well it's look like yeji unnie and yeonjun hyung win"yuna said.

Congrats yeji and yeonjun!
You guys will be rewarded to an unlimited shopping.
It will be at monday.

Have fun!

"Wahh,I'm so jealous yeji unnie"chaeryeong said.

"Yes!Finally I win"yeonjun said happily.

"Yes of course you win because you literally bought me a two packs of toilet papers"yeji rolled her eyes.

"At least you can use it right??"his words making yeji sighed.What can she do with this dude.

❥❥❥

"Eonnie do you know where was my bracelet were?"Yuna asked lia while searching through her luggages.

"Which one?"lia asked.

"The one that kai gave me"she replied.

"I don't where is it but do you want to wear it tomorrow?I can lend you one of my bracelets"she kindly offer.