02 [✓]

[AUTHOR POV]

"it's kinda awkward here hehehe"soobin said.

"urmm yes ehermm you guys debuted on march this year right?"said yeji.

"yup and you guys was our sunbaenim"yeonjun said while eating his cheese burger.

"ohh i thought that you guys was our sunbaenim"yuna said and start to drinking her smoothie.

"yaaa yuna seriously?You forget we debuted on February!how could you?!"lia making fake cry and everybody start to laugh and get along with each other except...

"ryujin here have some fried fries"beomgyu smiled and put the fries on ryujin plate.

"It's okay you can have it"ryujin put the fries back on beomgyu.

"No,you can have it.By the way you dont remember me?"beomgyu asked ryujin.

everybody went silence after hearing that and looking at each other.

"you guys"yeji whispered to them except ryujin and beomgyu.

"did beomgyu and ryujin know each other"yeji asked the txt member.

"i had no idea maybe they were childhood sweetheart"soobin replied.

"wow if that's true it will be so romantic"lia said while putting her hand on her chin.(they were whispering btw)

"ermm did i know you?i think we just met today on the award?"ryujin confidently answered beomgyu.

"it's okay you dont remember me but i will try my best to making you remember me"beomgyu said and smile that seems to be sad somehow.

He felt very upset when he heard that ryujin didn't remember him.

"guys since we were getting along with each other i want to invite you guys to my birthday party this 9/12 "yuna invited them to her birthday party the more the better.

"sure!we have to ask our manager first if we are free or not"soobin said as the leader of the group.

"i hope you guys can come and we celebrated on starbucks.Dont worry guys our jyp pd-nim booked the whole cafe just to celebrate her favorite(idk if this true but just imagine it lol)"yeji said with the smiling face teasing yuna.

"heyy you guys i texted our manager and she said that we are free on the 9/12 "yeonjun happily smiling.

"yeay! you guys can come at 7.30 pm don't be lateee"yuna said while having a beautiful smile on her face.

"cute"kai said unexpectedly making yuna blush and she pretend to not hear him.

"ermm should we exchange with each other number?we are friends right?"yeonjun asked after hearing Kai saying cute to Yuna.He 100% positive that he started to have something to Yuna.

"ohh sure we should and we can hang out more next time"yeji grabbed a napkin and wrote her number and the other girls did too.

"here this is our numbers feel free to chat with us later"chaeryeong gave the napkin to taehyun because she's the last one to wrote her number.

"gomawo"taehyun smiled while he took the napkin that chaeryeong gave him and their hands slightly touched each other.

chaeryeong quickly pulled her hand and look at her watch to pretend like nothing happen.

"guys it already 12 am we must go back to our dorm now"chaeryeong told her member trying to calm herself up.

"What?!Times sure flies fast"yeji sighed.