03 [✓]

[AUTHOR POV]

"yuna!"yeji called yuna from inside.

"urmm guys yeji unnie is looking for me I will come back later"yuna smiled and quickly find her way inside the cafe.

"Sure!Go ahead I will wait for you here"kai said sweetly.Yuna who is currently on her way inside can heard what the boy said and it's making her blush.

"So kai..How did you know yuna?"mia asked and started to walk around kai.

"urmm i know her at the award and please don't be rude"kai said that because he felt uncomfortable because mia started to touch his body.

"You can go on hang out here.I will go inside to my members and waited for Yuna inside"kai ran inside the cafe and left mia outside.

'Huh?Left just like that?'mia thought to herself.

After running away from mia.Kai took a deep breath and look around for his members.

"Hey kai!what are you doing here?"Jin asked Kai who is looking around like a lost boy.Jin smiled while holding a cup of drink on his hand

"ehh jin hyung?!!what are you doing here?"kai startled by the sudden touch on his shoulder and when he turned around he felt relieved seeing it was his Jin hyung.

"yahh do you think that we are not invited?itzy also invited us to this party"namjoon smiled while faking-punch him on the shoulder.

"do you mean all BTS members came?!"kai asked while looking for them.

"of course!Ryujin and yuna also invited them"jin said and took a sip from his drinks.

"but why?"kai asked.

"Yahh!We acted together in the highlight reel or something.At that time they're not debuted as a group yet.They were only a trainee.Jungkook acted with yuna and ryujin acted with hoseok and jimin"namjoon told the wholeeeeee story.

"ahhhh i understand"kai nodded.

"kaiii!we are searching for you"taehyun suddenly appeared from behind.

"ehh?jin hyung?namjoon hyung?!"taehyun said and making the why-are-you-here face.

"long story"kai said and laugh a little.

"ok we gotta go see ya later"jin waved at them.

"ok byee"kai waved at them back.

❥❥❥

|The guest already gone home|

"thank you for coming to my birthday party"yuna said at the txt members.

"well..thanks for inviting us"soobin said and smiled at lia.

Lia saw it and smile back with an awkward face.

"ok!we gotta go.Bye!"txt waved and went to their van.

"it's been a longggggg day"yeji sighed.

"I'm tired~let's go back to our dorm now"lia happily smiled because the party went well.

|The Dorm|

"lia unnie it's time for you to take a shower"yuna said while wearing her mask.

"ok,ok,fineee"lia got inside the bathroom and yuna's phone rang.

kai😳

hey it's me kai of txt

ohh hey kai
wassup

ohh great
ummm yuna actually i wanna
invite you to a date with me

sure

great!on sunday morning i will gave you the location

okay

XXXXXXXXXXX

Oh great!
I'm feeling quite sleepy now

Oops! sorry!you can go to sleep now!
You must be tired

Yeah I am actually

Good night! Sweet dream~

G

ood night kai~

❥❥❥

"Guys next week you have a new variety show"itzy manager told them in the practice room.

"whatt?What variety show???weekly idol?idol room?or my fav variety show running man???"yuna asked the manager excitedly.

"urmm no.People called it "one house" you guys will stay inside the house for a month with a boy group who is debuted also this year.They called them txt"the girls speechless.

[sorry guys for this short chapter i promise i will post a longer chapter.Im kinda busy bcs my school have an exam huhu sorry]

-ssaykis