19 [✓]

[AUTHOR POV]

"W-what did you said?"ryujin asked beomgyu again.

"I told you.Her name is Shin Ryujin"beomgyu said and smile at ryujin.

"Isn't that my name?"ryujin asked.This is her second time getting confuse.First it was Mrs choi and now it was beomgyu.

"Well.."

"Now,I'm getting curious..."ryujin said.

"I know you since we were in primary school...."

-Throwback-

[BEOMGYU POV]

I moved to Seoul because of my parents work.It's been three days since I move to a new school.Yeap,I didn't got any friends..On recess,I always have lunch in the class.I just didn't like crowded place like the cafeteria.

I was eating my sandwich that my mom make for me and a girl came inside the class and sat beside me.

'Who is this girl?'I thought.

The girl look at me and introduced herself.

"Hi!My name is Shin Ryujin"she said and smile.

"Oh..Nice to meet you"I replied.

"Hey!I already said my name.Now it's your turn.Tell me what's your name"she said.

"My name is Choi beomgyu"I said.

"Let's shake our hands!Now we were friends!"She said and reach out her hand.

I was clueless with this girl.I look at her and didn't say anything.

She held my hand and we shook hands.

After we shook hand the bell rang.

"Bye!See you soon"She said and left the classroom.

What's her name again?Ah Shin Ryujin!This girl is very interesting.Nobody wants to be my friend but she's the first one.She's kinda cute,I guess?Without I'm knowing,I fell in love on her since the first sight we met.

After school I went back home and start to thinking about ryujin again.I was walking alone and someone grabbed my hand.I look who is holding my hand and it was that girl again!Ryujin!

"Hey we live in the same area"she said.

"W-what?"

"I've been watching you since the first day you moved here"

"Are we neighbours?"I asked.

"Well,I guess we were neighbours?"she said.

Since that day me and ryujin started to getting close.She treat me as a friend but I treat her as someone special.

My dad owned a cafe so we always hangout there.We play games We studied for exam together and we shared our secrets.

One day..

-At the cafe-

"Hey beomgyu!"Ryujin called me.

"What?"

"What if one day I moved?"she asked.

"What are you talking about?I won't allow you to moved!"I said.

"Hey what's your dream?"she asked me.

"I don't decide it yet"

"I want to become an idol"she said.

"Really?How you gonna be an idol if you can't dance"I teased'

"YAH!"She pinch my thights.

"Ahh!!It's hurt!!!Mianhe,mianhe!"I said.

5 years later and we were in our sophomore year in high school.

Me and ryujin promised to hangout at my dad's cafe.I already made my mind that today I'm gonna confess at her.After a few hours,she never show up...I wait for her untill the cafe closed.I know ryujin will told me if anything happen.

I went back home and ask my mom if she met ryujin.

"Gyu didn't ryujin told you that they gonna move?"mom said.

After hearing that I grab my sweater and ran outside to ryujin's house.I ran as fast as I could and saw her house were empty and dark.I throw my sweater with anger.I didn't get to confess to her,I didn't get to know where she live and I didn't get a chance to say goodbye for the last time.

Since that day I promised to myself to find her.I remember she said that she wanna be an idol went she grow up.After she left I started to trained myself to be an idol.

-End throwback-

"You didn't remember right?"I asked.

"I'm sorry but I don't remember anything after I have an accident"

"What accident?"

"When I was 16 years old I got hit by a car"ryujin said.

"W-what?"I widened my eyes not believing what I just heard.When did she got into accident?Why am I not there to cheer her up?

"Yeah..I only remember that when I was primary school I found a cute boy that always been quiet and never talked to anyone"ryujin said.

"Maybe you will remember me later"I smiled.

❥❥❥

"Gyu how's your mom?"yeonjun asked.

"Just hurt her backs"I replied.

"We kept you guys lunch in the fridge.If you want to eat just grab it and heat it in the microwave"yeji said.

"Okay unnie"ryujin answered.

"Tommorow we have a meeting at the jyp entertainment so wake up early"soobin said.

"For what?"I asked.

-ssaykis