17 [✓]

[RYUJIN POV]

"Who is this?Your girlfriend?"Mr choi asked.

"W-what are you talking about?This is ryujin"beomgyu introduced.

"Ahh?! really?"

"It's been a long time since I saw you ryujin"Mrs Choi said.

Why did she said that like we known each other for a long time?Or did Mrs choi get the wrong person?

"Mom..Where is Bomi?"Beomgyu try to change the topics.

"She will come soon"

"Aigoo,ryujin-nie please have a seat"Mrs choi said.

"Thank you aunty"I smile.

I sat down at the couch beside Mrs choi bed.Mr choi and his wife seem friendlier than I thought.

"I'm back"a girl with a high pony tail came inside the room.

"Oh Bomi you're back!Your brother is waiting for you"Mr Choi said.

"What?Brother?"The girl smile brightly and run to beomgyu's embrace.She started to hug beomgyu.

I don't know why,but my heart felt uncomfortable seeing the two hug each other.Who is she?Did she beomgyu...

"This is my sister Choi Bomi"Beomgyu said.

Oh,so she is beomgyu sister.What was I'm thinking?But it somehow make me felt relieved.

"Hi,I'm Shin Ryujin of itzy"I said while giving her a smile.

"Hi!I'm Choi Bomi and I was gyu sister.Nice to meet you"she bowed.

To be honest she is so cute.I wonder how old is she.

"Oppa!I miss you so badd.Why you haven't got home for so longggg.I never met you since I return from US"she said.

"Ah mianhe..My bad.This past few days I was so busy with filming"Beomgyu said while looking at me.

"What show??When will it air?Oh My God I'm so excited to watch it"

Beomgyu smile and pat his sister head.

"Urm beomgyu I need to go to bathroom"I said.

"Okay"he said.

"Urmm...."

"It's okay just go a head"Mr Choi said and smile.

I went out from the room.I left them alone in the room because they should have some family time.I kinda miss my family...

I went to the toilet and look at myself in the mirror.

"If father let me go to the audition then I will able to see my mom and my siblings.It's all my fault!I was so selfish...Now I was a successful idol but I was not that happy.I was wondering for years now!Why father didn't want me to be an idol?"My tears start to race down to my cheeks.

"Unnie,why did you cry?"

Bomi went inside the bathroom and saw me crying.She look so worry after seeing me.I wiped down my tears and smile.

"Ah..I'm okay"

"Hurm..Beomgyu oppa is worrying about you.He asked me to go to check if you're okay."Bomi said.

"Okay,let's go back"I smile.

❥❥❥

"Dad,mom we have to go back now."beomgyu said.

"Okay,go ahead.Take care of your health and don't overwork okay?"mrs choi said.

"I will"beomgyu said and smile.

"And you too ryujin-nie"mrs choi said while grabbing my hands.

I gave her a warm smile and said thanks.She is so gentle like my own mom.

"Oppa did you have to go?"bomi asked.

"Yeah,I promise that I will visit you often"beomgyu smile and pat his sister's head.

"Take care of ryujin ok?"mr choi teased beomgyu.

"D-dad what are you talking about? She's only my friend"beomgyu stuttering.

He looks like an older brother just now with his sister but he looks like a shy boy with his dad .I chuckle at him and his face is starting to red.

"Thank you for taking care of me Mr and Mrs Choi"I bowed.

"Aigoo...I was the one who need to say thank you for taking care of gyu.He is a bit naughty but you know him better than me don't you?"Mr Choi chuckle.

"I do"I gave them a smile.

The both of us waved at them and walk out from the room.We went to the parking lot and went inside the car.

It was a dead silent in the car.Yeap,it was awkward if you guys wondering.

"Ryujin are you okay?"beomgyu asked.

"Yeah,I'm good"

"Don't lie to me.Bomi told me everything"He said.

"W-what?"I widened my eyes.Oh no did Bomi told him that I was crying?

"She said that as soon as she walked inside the toilet she saw you were crying.What happen?"Beomgyu asked.

"....."

-ssaykis

[Idk,Idk,Idk,Idk]