36 [✓]

[AUTHOR POV]

"Would you like to explain us what happen?"Taehyun raised his eyebrows.

"We are sorry okay?!!This is for you guys!"beomgyu said.

"Yeah,sure.For Us"Taehyun smirk.

"How was your date?"lia asked.

"We only went to 1 date and already became couple"Taehyun said proudly.

"Uuuu really chaeryeong~ah?"

"Jeez Stop teasing me!"chaeryeong blushed.

"Sorry unnie!"

"Thanks to you guys that me and taehyun are a couple now"chaeryeong smiled.

"Hey!You guys!!"Itzy manager and txt manager hurriedly came in.

If you guys are wondering why did txt manager came at itzy dorm it is because their manager know they too well.The boys usually hang out at the girls place.So it is normal for their manager to know.

"You got a new variety show!"

"Really?!"

............................................

Hi guys!This is the last chapter for "First and Last | TXTZY" .First of all I would like to thanks for supporting my first story!Thanks for reading this story and I hope you guys enjoy it.

I promise that I will publish more TXTZY story and a lot more stories in the future.

I can't believe that this story already ended.I love you all!!I'm sorry if I have a lot of mistakes writing this story.I'm sorry for the late updates.

I LOVE YOU ALL (•ө•)♡

Your author,
-ssaykis

Edit:Yeah finally ended editing this fanfic 🛐