13 [✓]

[AUTHOR POV]

"Well...Everybody can heard about what are you guys talking about"taehyun said while coming out from his room.

"Yeah all of us heard it"beomgyu said.

"Oh god"yuna gasped.

"So...What if you guys redoing your date?You know what I mean?"Yeonjun said.

"I agree!"lia rise her hand.

"What do you think?"kai asked yuna.

"I'm okay with that"yuna smiled.

"Since yuna agree to it I think you guys should go next time"yeonjun said.

"Why?Why not tomorrow?"kai asked.

"Well..Did all of you forgot?Me and yeji will go for an unlimited shopping tomorrow"yeonjun said.

"Oh my!I literally forgot about it"yeji facepalm.

"Omo!I forgot about it too"ryujin said.

"Well..looks like none of you guys want something.I just thought that I want to buy something for you guys,but never mind since you guys forgot about it"yeonjun said.

"Unnie~"yuna said while making puppy eyes.

"Okay,okay.I'll buy something for you guys okay?"yeji said.

"Yeay!Yeji Unnie is the best!"The maknae line started to hugs yeji.

"Hyung~"beomgyu said while making aegyo.

"Ya!It's digusting!Stop ittt!!!"yeonjun said.

"Yeonjun oppa!"Taehyun join beomgyu aegyo.

"Oppa~"kai called yeonjun.

"O-okay!I'll buy something for you guys okay?Now,stop it!Or I will vomit here.And also don't call me oppa that digusting!"

They all laughed together.It was so funny everyone must be laughing because of their aegyo.

-The Next Day-

[YEJI POV]

I wake up early today and go take a shower.I styles my hair, brush my teeth and wear some light makeup.

After that I get dress.I just wore something simple,it was a black hoodie,a normal jeans and a pair of white sneakers.I went downstairs and wait for yeonjun at the living room.Well...I like to get ready early so that's why I always have to wait for others.

After a few minutes of waiting yeonjun finally ready.He wore a black t-shirt that tuck in into his jeans,a black bucket hat and a pair of white sneakers.To be honest..He looks so good in those oufit even though it was simple.

"Yah!Did you copy me?"I said.

"What?Looks like we're matching today"yeonjun said.

"Ah!Really????!!"I said.

"Okay,Seriously I just wear what inside my closet"yeonjun said to me.

"Fineeee"I answered.

We maybe or maybe not get recognize as a couple.

Yeonjun grab the car key and we head outside.I lock the door because all the members is still sleeping.I guess they're just too tired because last night they all stayed up all night.

Me and yeonjun didn't join them because we're the oldest and it's boring.They have a movie party last night but me and yeonjun already seen the movie so we thought to pass on it.

It was dead silent in the car.We don't know what to talk about.I just staring out the window and yeonjun just focusing driving the car.It was so quite so I thought that why not play a song to change the atmosphere.

I open my playlist on sportify and the first song that played is 'talking to the moon'by bruno mars.

"Ah..My favorite song"yeonjun said.

"Did you also like this song?"I asked.

"Who wouldn't like it?"

"Well..Looks like we have the same taste in music"I said.

"What is your most recent fav song?"Yeonjun asked.

"It was 'feel special'by twice sunbaenim"I said.

"To be honest feel special by twice sunbaenim is really good"Yeonjun said and smile at me.

His smile is making my heart beats like crazily.I like the way he smiles.After he smiles my ears and cheeks turned red and I look at the scenery outside the window to distract my attention and forget about it.

'Calm down Hwang Yeji!Calm down!It's just a smile..Relax...'I thought to myself.

"Yeji are you okay?"yeonjun asked me probably worried about my red face.

"Ah n-nothing!"I stuttered

"Really?"

"Yeah,yeah!I'm fine"I said while having a smile on my face.

After 20 minutes drive we arrived at the mall.I brought a pair of black mask to prevent if anything happen just in case.

I gave yeonjun a black mask to him but he didn't see it.He was busy tying his shoes.He get up and I tiptoes while putting the mask on his face.He looks shock about it.Not just him I was kinda shock too because our face is really close.We make an eye contact for a few seconds and I look at somewhere else to break the eye contact.

"T-thanks"he said.

"Your welcome"

'Oh god,My heart can't stop beating.Calm down Hwang Yeji!'I thought to myself again.This is the second time now...

-ssaykis

[I hate online school(ᗒᗩᗕ)btw more early update\(°o°)/]

Edit:If you are wondering why did the members want Yeonji to buy something for them is because..You know? There's a lot of expensive brand out there and the crew just gave them the unlimited credit card ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ it's their chance to get expensive things and at the same time it was free =_=