Ch 16: Unfortunate Accident

~Kii-bo's pov~

Today was as ordinary as it was. Everyone was planning a pool party but I was just standing away from the planning group because I'm not a big fan of water. I'm not waterproof so that's a bad thing. But I can tell the rest of the group was really looking forward to this, so I'll try to bear with it.

We had everything ready and packed for the trip. We boarded the truck and was heading towards the pool at Miu's house. We finally arrived after 16 minutes and what seemed like an hour. All the boys were already wearing their swimsuits so the girls will have to change.

All the boys were anxious for the girls to get ready. I was just standing,waiting for everyone to be done. Kaede and Maki was the first to come out and Kaede was wearing an all pink theme while Maki was wearing a red and black theme. Just then I could have sworn that Shuichi and Kaito had a nosebleed. Miu came out wearing brown and black. I stared at her for a good 10 seconds before turning away. Luckily she didn't catch me staring. Everyone else for some reason wore rainbow or something close to it,claiming that it was just a coincidence. I doubt it. We all headed towards the pool and the first to jump in was Kokichi.

"CANONBALL!"

He screamed as he landed in the water,splashing us all. Luckily I managed to dodge it.

"Hey! Watch it!" I yelled.

Ignoring me,everyone else jumped in. I stayed at the top watching them get along. Too bad I'm stuck here.

"Watch it degenerate!" Tenko yelled smacking Kokichi in the face when he tried to come near Himiko.

"Nee-heehee." Kokichi just laughed and left.

I was a bit jealous of everyone else having fun except me. I walked on over to Miu who was near the pool splashing her feet.

"Hey Miu?"

"Yea kiibo?"

"Could you-"

I couldn't finish my sentence as I felt someone push me into the pool. I shut down.

*****

I woke up in a bed in what I assume to be Miu's room.

"Good you finally woke up,dumbass"

Miu walked up to me.

"What happened?? How long was I out for?"

"Kokichi pushed you into the pool. You blacked out at impact so I'm not surprised. To answer your questionn And I have now officially made you waterproof so you should thank me" She said very proudly.

I am very touched by this gesture form Miu. I mean she can be rude and mean but I think she has a big heart.

"So I can get going?"

"Of course. See you later kiibo" She winked.

I could feel a blush coming on but I managed to hide it and get out of the house. It was dark so I managed to get home and just started to charge.

A/N Thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed. See you later. Peace ✌️.