Ch 4: The Meeting

~Kaede's pov~

I was just sitting in my room reading something on my phone when I heard a knock on my door. I opened the door to see Shuichi standing there. I welcomed him in and motioned for him to sit. "So what brings you here?"I asked. "Oh I just wanted to clear things a bit more".

"So what's your question?"

"Why were we chosen?"

"We weren't,we just sort of volunteered to"

"Ah that explains a lot"

This is too awkward between me and Shuichi. Shuichi keeps blushing which is making me blush. Just then Maki came rushing through my door.

"I have got to tell you some-"

Maki eyes Shuichi and said "can we have some privacy?"

'O-oh s-sure Maki"

And with that Shuichi is out the door. Maki continued her story happily .

"guess what? I think Kaito likes me. Really I do and if you say no that's the last thing you're gonna say"

Maki gives me a death glare.*gulp*"ok ok so what made you think this?"I asked?" He promised me he would never do something so dangerous like scaring me". I smiled. They both would make such a cute couple, if only they both realized their love. After a while of me and Maki talking,she went out for a task she had to do. I got too bored and went out for dinner.

~Shuichi's pov

I guess I'll just go to the dining hall. After eating dinner and bearing with Tenko and Miu's argument I went off to my room and showered. I decided to watch something on my phone while I'm still awake. Sadly there was nothing to watch on the internet so I just roamed around the building like a zombie until I came to a stop in the middle of the corridor,tired. I took a deep breath and continued walking but I slammed into someone. "Oh I'm so sorry" I apologized. "No need,hey you must be Shuichi Saihara. Hi I'm Makoto Naegi".

Hope you enjoyed reading and I'll upload as fast as my hands can. Peace ✌️.