Ch 10: Sleepover

~Shuichi's pov~

I am planning to have a sleepover with Kaede and I am a lot more nervous than I thought I would be. I mean how hard can it be? Having a sleepover with the girl you have a crush on? Very hard. I gulped and thought about it for the next 3 hours. Afterwards I looked at the time and saw that it was 04:00. She said she would come over at 08:00 pm. I sighed and headed out for supplies and by supplies I mean food. We all get allowed 100$ and it's all good. I got everything ready and waited for my fate.

~Kaede's pov~

I am so excited for my sleepover with Shuichi. Me,Kaede Akamatsu, having a sleepover with Shuichi, My crush. I blushed at the thought of it. I have all of my supplies ready and at any moment my clock will strike 8. I looked at the time and I was right. Well almost 8. I got up and checked all of my supplies.

~Shuichi's pov~

The clock has struck 8 and I am here more nervous than before. The door opened to reveal Kaede in a pyjamas. She was wearing a pink pyjama with white rabbits on it top to bottom while I'm wearing a black one with the police logo on it. 'Kawaii!' I thought while staring at her.

"Something wrong,Shuichi?"

"Nope, nothings wrong"

I almost got caught. Thank god I didn't.

"You have stuff with you too right?" I asked.

"Yea I do, you have mostly food right?"

"Yea,yea" I said blushing.

"Let's get ready for this sleepover then" She giggled.

We got everything ready and sat down to watch The Shark. After an hour me and Kaede talked about how the shark attacks the whales and how good the movie is. We played monopoly and unfortunately Kaede won. I don't mind cause I will win next time. It's now 10 pm. I am getting tired but I still had some energy.

~Kaede's pov~

Shuichi looks pretty tired I am too so might as well start to get ready for bed.

"Shuichi let's sleep I'm really tired"

"Ok"

I slept on the ground in my sleeping bag while Shuichi sleeps on the bed. Sleeping on the ground is not that bad.

~Timeskip 3 hours~

"No! Noo!"

"Shuichi?"

To be continued......

A/N sorry I am really tired lately so hope you enjoyed and appreciated you for reading this. Peace ✌️.