Ch 25: Vacation

~Kokichi's pov~

I am finally done packing with the help of Himiko. I carried all of the luggage to the truck. I then proceeded to loaded all of the luggage onto the truck and got on with Himiko.

"I'm really gonna miss you" Himiko said with a sad smile.

"Nishi-nishi, Don't worry it's only for a week or so" I am going on a trip for business reasons. This trip may take up to 1 or 2 weeks. This will get me a few extra bucks, that's why I'm doing this in the first place.

Finally, we arrived at the harbour where everyone was waiting for us.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked, unloading all the luggage.

"Well duh, to say bye obviously" Rantaro answered, helping me with the luggage.

"Really Kokichi? you really think we don't care enough about you to come and say goodbye? Shuichi stated.

".......Yes" I replied. Shuichi smacked his forehead.

"Gonta will miss Kokichi" Gonta hugged me.

"...Can't.....Breath.." I choked out.

"Sorry, Gonta doesn't know his strength sometimes" Gonta said.

"Hope you never come back from where you're going, bi**h" Miu tried to be intimidating.

"Yeah? well hope you die here, pig" I replied, rather quickly.

"P-pig?" Miu's confidence disappeared.

"Please stop arguing you two. We are here to say bye to Kokichi" Kii-bo tried to stop the fight.

"Yes please be nice everyone" Kirumi advised.

"How dare you leave Himiko and make her cry, degenerate male" Himiko tried her best to hold Tenko back. "He's not leaving me and he didn't make me cry, how many times do I have to tell you!?" Himiko seems to be losing her mind.

"May Atua be with you" Angie said.

"Blah blah blah Atua doesn't exist, Angie" I tried telling her.

"But Atua does exist, how else are you experiencing happiness and joy" Angie happily skipped around.

Guess I can't convince her otherwise.

"Good luck at your trip, Kokichi" Korekiyo said suddenly in a creepy voice. That dude really creeps me out.

"Yea what he said" Ryoma agreed, smoking.

"Bye Kokichi have fun on your trip" Kaede waved at me.

"Bye Kokichi" Maki said, looking as cold as ever.

"Come on, 'Maki-Roll' can you please be less cold?" I teased.

"Hey I only get to call her that!" Kaito protested.

"Ok whatever you say Kaito" I backed off, just this once.

"Tch bye Kokichi" Kaito said, visibly pissed.

"Bye everyone" I boarded the boat. The engines revved up and started moving. I looked back to see everyone staring at the boat, waving their arms. I smirked.

~Himiko's pov~

I am really gonna miss him. I turned around to go back home and got on a car. I went back home and just watched some movies.

~Tsumugi's pov~

Ah finally I'm done getting ready, now let's hope that I can get their trust back again...

Well this was very short, but then again I'm very lazy. I'll try to publish more often, anyways bye. Lol