Ch 6: A Normal Day

~Shuichi's pov~

While I'm in the hospital a lot of people came to visit me and Kaede too. Whenever I see Kaede my heart flutters like a butterfly. Miu brought me a robot emergency ring. I have no idea what that does. Kaito kept apologizing to me. Maki gave me a slap on the back. And lots more where that came from and it all happened on the way back to the hotel. After the exhausting day I had,I hit the showers and relaxed.

~Tenko's pov~

I have been following Himiko around a lot. It was sweet when she apologized but she doesn't know she doesn't have to apologize. I will always be by her side. After a while of following her I went and got a coffee and came back and found no trace of Himiko. I called her name and searched everywhere for her until I found her in a cafe talking to Kokichi. I was infuriated. My innocent Himiko talking to a liar like Kokichi I was horrified. I was just about to barge in when I saw Himiko smiling. I guess she forgave him somehow. I shouldn't ruin this. I went back to the hotel and just stared at my ceiling wondering how she forgave him.

~Angie's pov~

Atua have mercy on humanity and bless them. I chanted while I was meditating. I lost track of how long I was meditating and came back to reality to the sound of the dinner bell. I got up and blew out the candles and headed to the dining hall where everyone was. A few people was missing but that's ok.

"May Atua bless your souls my friends"

Yeah yeah we get it. Come on just dig into the food" Miu said before gobbling down on the meal she had.

"Yes I shall" I said before eating my meal.

We had a normal dinner with a few chit chats here and there. After dinner we went back to our rooms and guess had a goodnights sleep.

A/N Sorry for the late updates, I have been procrastinating a lot. Hope you enjoyed and I'll update as fast as I can (not really). Peace ✌️.