Ch 21: Worry

~Kaede's pov~

I'm meeting Shuichi again, excited to meet him. Infront of his house, I'm thinking about his behaviour lately. I'm a bit worried about him. For the past few days, Shuichi has been acting strange. Ever since our date, he has been startled and scared at almost everything. So today I'm gonna try and cheer him up.

I walked up to his door, smiling. I knocked.

"Who is it?" A voice asked.

"It's me, Kaede!" I replied.

The door slowly opened to a Shuichi who had black bags under his eyes.

"Are you ok? You look like you haven't slept" I asked, looking concerned.

"Yeaaa I'm ok, I just didn't get get a good nights sleep" he motioned me to come inside.

"Why? Are you having nightmares?" I looked at him.

"Sort of, I can't explain it..........." His voice trailed off. Judging by his voice, I can tell he doesn't wanna talk about it.

"So what do you wanna do today?" I asked, trying to change the topic.

"I have nothing better to do than this" he said while pointing towards the TV.

"We could watch something" I suggested. This is getting nowhere.

"Sure. We could watch Deadsea 2" he said, having no emotions whatsoever.

And with some popcorn in hand, we sat down to watch Deadsea 2.

~Kii-bo's pov~

This party that Miu threw is nice, I guess. There is a lot of alcohol for a party. I gazed at all the alcohol and almost vomited. Wait I can't, I'm a robot. Rantaro and Kokichi are having a challenge while Kaito and Maki is too busy in the bathroom. I looked at Miu who was having a conversation with Tenko, Himiko and Angie. I wonder what they are talking about?. And where Kaede is?.

~Kaede's pov~

The finishing scene was so sad I cried. Shuichi was concerned about me crying.

"Are you gonna be ok?" He asked me.

"It's nothing, I'm just so emotional" I explained.

That might be one of the most saddest thing I ever watched. I got up and got ready to go home.

"Do you need anything?" I asked.

" Nah I'm fine" Shuichi replied, still cold as ever.

 I turned the other way and towards the door. Too bad Shuichi didn't tell me what's wrong. Maybe someday he will. I thought as I got out of the house and started walking down the road.

~Shuichi's pov~

I'm sorry Kaede I can't tell you just yet.

A/N sorry this is a small chap. Hope you enjoyed the story. I may or may not update until I get my school tab back so goodbye for a week or so. Bye.