Ch 18: Resort Trip II

~Kokichi's pov~

"Wait!" I shouted,running after Himiko.

"Go away!" Himiko shouted back.

Despite her request,I ran after her anyway. After the thing that I just confessed, I might as well finish it. Finally catching up to her, I grabbed her hand and stopped.

"*Huff* Wait Himiko *Huff*" I gasped for air.

"What do you want?" She snapped at me.

"I just want to talk. I don't want to leave this topic closed"

I sat down on a bench not too far away. It was surrounded by trees but you can get a glimpse of the main restaurant from here. The air was very chilly and the moon shined down on us. I motioned Himiko to sit but she refused. I sighed thinking about what I was about to do. I am about to confess to Himiko about my own feelings for her. Here goes nothing.

"You see Himiko I have actually liked you since a long time ago and I totally understand if you don't feel the same way I just wanted to say that" I explained while looking down at the pavement.

"You know what Kokichi? I don't have a problem with you liking me. It's just you blurted it out Infront of everyone." Himiko said giggling.

"So does that mean you scared me half to death for nothing?" I exclaimed.

"Yes. Oh and by the way if you want to be together than yea sure I accept." She said still giggling.

I was shocked. This girl and her immature ways to make me feel so many emotions all at once. But that's why I like her. 

"Nishi-nishi, you are still below my level." I laughed.

"Awww come on, I'll be above you one day." Himiko replied.

We walked hand in hand towards the hotel, smiling.

~Shuichi's pov~

I'm on my bed, scrolling through Instagram. Im thinking about Kaede. I'm starting to lose control of my feelings for her. I stopped scrolling and put my phone on my bed. I need to get these feelings out or it's gonna explode. I have made my decision to tell Kaede tonight. My heart starts pounding at the thought. I sighed, guess I'm doing this.

"SHUICHI!" Kokichi burst through my door.

"Gah! Kokichi! What are you doing, bursting into my room like that?" I almost yelled.

"I'm here to announce that me and Himiko are together and we are having dinner to celebrate. And you are invited." Kokichi explained.

"O-oh congratulations." I am surprised. Kokichi with Himiko? Now that is surprising. I just never thought that the two of them would work out. Maybe me and Kaede will work out just like them? I started getting ready. I am wearing my normal clothes and a watch. I headed to the main restaurant, Sunny Side Of Food. 

Everyone was already there chattering.

"So Kokichi when's the wedding?" Rantaro teased.

Kokichi blushed and so did Himiko.

"Let's not go too fast, Degenerate male! My Himiko will not go that fast!" Tenko yelled.

"Gonta find them cute. Gonta thinks they make a good couple" Gonta complimented.

"I agree" Kirumi said.

"Ooh how delightful. Kokichi has a girlfriend." Korekiyo replied.

"Who would have thought that f***er would have a girlfriend." Miu boasted.

"To Kokichi and Himiko! Who knew Kokichi would get a girl." Kaito made a toast.

Kokichi very grumply raised his drink and so did everyone else. Meanwhile I was still thinking about how I should confess. Maybe just straightforward?. Or maybe-

My thoughts are interrupted by Kokichi slamming into me.

"Hahaahahaaahahaha I win Kokichi *hic*" Kaito said very drunk.

Well looks like a majority of people are drunk. And how long was I in thought?

"I won *hic* Kaito!" Kokichi yelled.

"You bastards *hic* why are you all fighting over nothing *hic*" Miu muttered.

Kaito and Kokichi started fighting over who won the drinking competition. Meanwhile all the others who were drunk, Rantaro, Angie, Tenko, Ryoma, were either asleep or mumbling.

"Ahahahaha Atua make this *hic* a good, good day, ahahahaha!" Angie laughed out.

Everyone laughed. But everyone's interrupted by Maki.

"Everyone who isn't drunk, take one person with you and take them to their rooms." Maki commanded.

Everyone picked someone and started to go back to their hotel rooms. I was stuck with Rantaro so I hobbled back to his room and left him on his bed. I slowly made my way to my room, my heart pounding faster at every step. I finally reached my room. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

~Kaede's pov~

The silence in the room was broken by the creaking sound of the door opening. My eyes wandered on to whoever opened the door. " Hey Shuichi" I said happy to see him. But his face said otherwise. He looked very nervous and he was sweating profusely. "Are you okay?" I asked, worrying about him a little.

"C-could I talk to you for a while?" He asked, stammering.

"Sure" i said. This must be something really important or else Shuichi wouldn't have been sweating so much. Speaking about important stuff, maybe I should confess and just get it over with. Maki did say that would be better. Not before threatening me with a knife. 

"Kaede?" Shuichi interrupted my thoughts.

"Oh sorry continue please" I apologized.

"I-i have liked you, no I have loved you ever since the beginning of Danganronpa. S-so I just wanted to confess and get it over with" Shuichi was profusely sweating and was as red as a beetroot.

I can't believe it. He confessed to me about his feelings and I just stayed silent trying to process it all.

"I know you don't like me or anything." Shuichi said.

"Did I say no to you, Shuichi?" I said getting closer to Shuichi.

I smashed my lips onto Shuichi's. Shuichi didn't pull away and kissed back. My heart started pounding in my chest as I felt my knees go weaker. The smell of him was intoxicating to me. I was too focused on how soft his lips were that I didn't realise him putting his arms around me. My hands were in his hair, soft and smooth. We both parted away to breath.

"So a yes?" Shuichi asked smiling.

"Of course" I smirked.

A/N I am very sorry this came out late, writer's block hit me like a train. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed. Thanks for 3k reads. Bye.