Ch 12: Revenge

~Himiko's pov~

Last night was the worst night ever. Me and Angie hung out and we were telling each other scary stories and Tenko scares me out of nowhere. I cried for like 30 minutes while Tenko and Angie surrounded me and reassured me. I still haven't recovered from the trauma. Now I shall go and exact my revenge.

~Shuichi's pov~

Last night was too close. I almost revealed my feelings towards her and well I'll tell her my feelings later. Now then Himiko came to me saying she wanted some help. Me being the good person I am agreed to help. She wanted to "exact" revenge on Tenko and Angie. I am surprised. Himiko isn't the type to usually prank people. Now I'm starting to think this isn't a good idea.

"Himiko isn't this a bad idea?"

"Why?"

"Because I am gonna get beaten up by Tenko and Angie"

"Nah it's ok"

I sighed. I'm obviously gonna get beaten by Tenko and Angie. And Himiko doesn't care. Well my luck is gonna run out. In order to escape I would have to either outrun them and hide or get to my room and hide. I am thinking to do plan B. This may be my death day, I shivered just thinking about it. As I helped Himiko set the prank I couldn't stop thinking about it. As I lay waiting with Himiko I have thoughts just floating around. My thoughts get cut off by a loud sharp scream.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

And just as I expected they both fell into the pit and emerged looking real mad. I gulped as I could feel my legs getting ready to run.

"So who did this?" Tenko asked in a terrifying tone.

"Yeah I would like to know as well" Angie agreed in a tone I have never heard her use.

Both their eyes landed on me. I started to sweat like crazy.

"Shuichi" they both said it at the same time in a very creepy voice.

I took that as my cue to run. They followed of course and chased me down the hallway. As i approached my  door I realized that I locked it. I ditched plan B and started running around the entire building. I met all of my friends and by the time I was tired Tenko and Angie was nowhere in sight. I took deep breaths and as I started to walk I realized I'm near Kaede's room. I decided to knock on it and waited. No response. I sighed and turned around to go back to my room.

~Noone's pov~

"Come on boss when are we gonna strike?"

"Just be patient and we will commence our plan"

_______ is so impatient. I will destroy them for ruining my game.

A/N Thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed. I will update as fast as I can. Peace ✌️.